782 9 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sky drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5539019 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I pray you give The leaflet on how to lower the distance from version 1.8 to 1.6
What he took me fed up with these green / blue / pink lines and disconnect
Do not you see that 80 percent of people complain here and nothing meaningful unless I read (which version of Android use, what cable and all sorts of nonsense)
I pray you give me guidance on how to decrease to 1.6

2016-12-5
Use props
JACKODOG-ANDROI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 208383 ft
United States

http://forum.dji.com/thread-71747-1-1.html
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue you are faced with, just to clarify, may I know do you have HDMI module installed?
You have upgraded aircraft and APP to the latest as well?
You could connect your remote to the mobile device, make sure internet is great, run DJI GO, then press the hat for about 5 seconds at the right-upper corner if you use the IOS device, you will get the firmware notification.
2016-12-6
Use props
Phantom Robin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128839 ft
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-6 10:53
Sorry to hear about the issue you are faced with, just to clarify, may I know do you have HDMI module installed?
You could connect your remote to the mobile device, make sure internet is great, run DJI GO, then press the hat for about 5 seconds at the right-upper corner if you use the IOS device, you will get the firmware notification.

DJI Natalia, doesn't DJI have some test devices to have them test this issue, I've been seeing moderators asking that questions a lot after someon complains about the green lines, i my self have them but they disappeared when downgrading my tx to version 1.6. my phantom is running the latest version according to the assistant tool. the grean/pink lines come on different devices android and ios, even when i'm in the middle of no where, tried diffrent cables, and i always fly in airplain mode. clearly its a firmware related issue

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D368%26typeid%3D368
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Phantom Robin Posted at 2016-12-6 19:04
DJI Natalia, doesn't DJI have some test devices to have them test this issue, I've been seeing moderators asking that questions a lot after someon complains about the green lines, i my self have them but they disappeared when downgrading my tx to version 1.6. my phantom is running the latest version according to the assistant tool. the grean/pink lines come on different devices android and ios, even when i'm in the middle of no where, tried diffrent cables, and i always fly in airplain mode. clearly its a firmware related issue

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D368%26typeid%3D368

Sorry for the trouble caused, actually we have tested the firmware and did not have the same image issue you mentioned.
To locate the issue, we'd want to collect more information and try to replicate the problem.
Very thanks for your feedback again.
2016-12-6
Use props
Phantom Robin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128839 ft
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-6 12:19
Sorry for the trouble caused, actually we have tested the firmware and did not have the same image issue you mentioned.
To locate the issue, we'd want to collect more information and try to replicate the problem.
Very thanks for your feedback again.

Thanks for the clarification, and i can imagine that it must be difficult to diagnose this issue, if i may suggest, release version 1.6 as 1.9, make a poll on the forum, ask for input to evaluate this version behavior, and make the changes DJI did on the newer version incremental to exclude variables and ask input again.
Other wise , these post will keep coming back .Anyway thanks for listening,have a good one.
2016-12-6
Use props
sky drone
lvl.2
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-6 11:53

I have installed HDMI module, everything I updated to the latest version and drone and remote and application.
I notice that I have no HD menu settings and I can not change the channel.
And another note with application LICHI much less features and the loss of signal in one minute is missing?
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sky drone Posted at 2016-12-7 03:05
I have installed HDMI module, everything I updated to the latest version and drone and remote and application.
I notice that I have no HD menu settings and I can not change the channel.
And another note with application LICHI much less features and the loss of signal in one minute is missing?

May I know have you tried to uninstall the HDMI module and check the image transmission again? or downgrade it to V1.6?
2016-12-6
Use props
sky drone
lvl.2
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-7 05:36
May I know have you tried to uninstall the HDMI module and check the image transmission again? or downgrade it to V1.6?

become a translation error
no module HDMI
I fell to 1.6 and will try and write
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sky drone Posted at 2016-12-7 14:26
become a translation error
no module HDMI
I fell to 1.6 and will try and write

Never mind, please try again and keep us posted, thanks.
2016-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules