Timer on photos
659 3 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patkarlsson
New
Sweden

Hello!

I got my Mavic a week ago and I have been playing with it on and off! Its a great machine and the only thing im not happy with is the 1080p @ 60 FPS becuase im going to use it mostly when climbing trees and working as an arborist.

My question is if there is possible for delayed photos? Like a timer for 5-10 secs when taking photos?

Could also just record at 4K and take the shot from the movie but it would be a good feature if it exist?

Here is an example of my first time filming and working with the Mavic:

2016-12-9
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the only timer style thing for photos would be using the gesture mode but that might be rough depending on what you're doing.

Why do you need 60fps for climbing trees? Agreed it sucks to not have it properly available for video.
2016-12-9
Use props
patkarlsson
New
Sweden

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-9 23:39
I think the only timer style thing for photos would be using the gesture mode but that might be rough depending on what you're doing.

Why do you need 60fps for climbing trees? Agreed it sucks to not have it properly available for video.

Yeah the gesture is the closest to a timer but hard when climbing.

60FPS when climbing and felling trees is good because of the possibility of good slow motion and also I record from my GoPros at 1080 60FPS
2016-12-10
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

I think it would make for a more exciting video if you had the tree fall on the drone next time.  Should get lots of hits that way!  Nice accuracy however hitting those target logs on the ground.
2016-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules