o(^-^)o
Jabeling
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20400 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello,

I received my Mavic Pro on november 5.
The next day I purchased DJI Care Refresh in the DJI online store.

During the first flight there was a problem with the camera. I send it to the dealer. They could reproduce the problem and have send it back to DJI as a DOA.
They can see in their system that DJI has accepted the drone as DOA and will replace it with a new unit. But there is no time scedule mentioned. I suppose it can take a while with the current delays.

It is now december 10, so a little more than a month after I first received the Mavic and purchased DJI Care Refresh. I have no idea when I will receive my replacement unit.

My question is will DJI extend my DJI Care Refresh with the same amount of time I lost waiting for the replacement unit as soon as it will arrive? It is only valid for one year after all.

Thanks and best regards,
Johannes

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED BY DJI. SEE BELOW

2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know your case number? we'll try to help you check the status.
For the DJI care refresh, the time will not be extended.
2016-12-11
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-11 12:23
May I know your case number? we'll try to help you check the status.
For the DJI care refresh, the time will not be extended.

I will ask the dealer for the case number, thanks.
About the Care Refresh:
That is pretty wrong isn't it? I had to send the Mavic back because it was a bad unit. So without my fault. Beacause DJI has production troubles I loose a lot of Care Refresh time for wich I paid.
2016-12-13
Use props
rapcon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8871 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a similar issue.  I received my aircraft on Nov 25 and out of the box the video was wavy and micro vibrations.  Contacted DJI on December 3, and was offered a host of troubleshooting suggestions and submitting video samples.  Sending it off today and I'm really concerned that my expectations for a replacement or repair will end up using my Refresh.  Due to weather in my area I was not able to test the changes right away, but I let DJI support know that.  I hope they do the right thing as I waited 54 days to receive my Mavic and have yet to have that wonderful video experience that others have posted everywhere on the web.  It's disappointing but I am patiently waiting for this to be resolved.  The aircraft flies beautifully, but so does my home built Gaui 500X frame with DJI NAZA M V2 flight controller I built from scratch in 2013.
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jabeling Posted at 2016-12-13 21:42
I will ask the dealer for the case number, thanks.
About the Care Refresh:
That is pretty wrong isn't it? I had to send the Mavic back because it was a bad unit. So without my fault. Beacause DJI has production troubles I loose a lot of Care Refresh time for wich I paid.

Please let me know the case number once you get it, thanks.
For the care issue, would you mind send the SN of the aircraft you received on 5 November to djicare@dji.com? our dji care team will help you escalate the case.
2016-12-13
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-14 07:49
Please let me know the case number once you get it, thanks.
For the care issue, would you mind send the SN of the aircraft you received on 5 November to ? our dji care team will help you escalate the case.

Hello,
The case number is CAS-328453-J2P8M1
The SN of the Mavic is 08QDDAC012002Y
Thanks,
Johannes
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jabeling Posted at 2016-12-15 18:31
Hello,
The case number is CAS-328453-J2P8M1
The SN of the Mavic is 08QDDAC012002Y

I've checked your case number, it's been shipped yesterday, hope you could receive it soon.
And I've transferred the SN to our DJI Care Refresh team.
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

rapcon Posted at 2016-12-13 23:33
I have a similar issue.  I received my aircraft on Nov 25 and out of the box the video was wavy and micro vibrations.  Contacted DJI on December 3, and was offered a host of troubleshooting suggestions and submitting video samples.  Sending it off today and I'm really concerned that my expectations for a replacement or repair will end up using my Refresh.  Due to weather in my area I was not able to test the changes right away, but I let DJI support know that.  I hope they do the right thing as I waited 54 days to receive my Mavic and have yet to have that wonderful video experience that others have posted everywhere on the web.  It's disappointing but I am patiently waiting for this to be resolved.  The aircraft flies beautifully, but so does my home built Gaui 500X frame with DJI NAZA M V2 flight controller I built from scratch in 2013.

Sorry to hear about that, we'll help you handle the case soon once receiving your unit, please feel free to let us know for any further questions.
2016-12-15
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

I will say that a couple week turnaround I can understand not extending the Care Refresh.    If it's gone a month and a half or something they should probably make an exception.   These early production issues shouldn't impact customers more than they already have.
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NomadRT Posted at 2016-12-15 21:01
I will say that a couple week turnaround I can understand not extending the Care Refresh.    If it's gone a month and a half or something they should probably make an exception.   These early production issues shouldn't impact customers more than they already have.

We really understand that and would like to help you handle the case, and I've transferred the information to our DJI Care team.
2016-12-16
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-15 11:55
I've checked your case number, it's been shipped yesterday, hope you could receive it soon.
And I've transferred the SN to our DJI Care Refresh team.

The new mavic unit just arrived.
The new serial number is 08QDDBF01201J5.
Could you send that to the DJI Care Refresh team as well?
Thanks,
Johannes
2016-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jabeling Posted at 2016-12-16 23:01
The new mavic unit just arrived.
The new serial number is 08QDDBF01201J5.
Could you send that to the DJI Care Refresh team as well?

OK, will help you do that.
Our dji care team will send you an e-mail when they get it sorted out, thanks for your supporting again.
2016-12-17
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-18 05:02
OK, will help you do that.
Our dji care team will send you an e-mail when they get it sorted out, thanks for your supporting again.

I just received an email with the new extended DJI Care Refresh.
Thanks for the good service!
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jabeling Posted at 2016-12-19 18:10
I just received an email with the new extended DJI Care Refresh.
Thanks for the good service!

No problem, glad to hear that, nice day!
2016-12-19
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-19 03:10
No problem, glad to hear that, nice day!

Unfortunately the replacement unit has the same problem ... :-(
I am affraid there is a problem with quality control.
Today I shipped it to the dealer. They will ship it to DJI again next week.
Pretty dissapointed at the moment.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jabeling Posted at 2017-1-6 02:37
Unfortunately the replacement unit has the same problem ... :-(
I am affraid there is a problem with quality control.
Today I shipped it to the dealer. They will ship it to DJI again next week.

Jabeling, we feel very sorry to hear about your're experiencing difficulties, we'd like to help you escalate it, would you please let us know your new case number if convenient?
2017-1-6
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-6 03:31
Jabeling, we feel very sorry to hear about your're experiencing difficulties, we'd like to help you escalate it, would you please let us know your new case number if convenient?

Hello,
The new case number is CAS-406957-T6Q8V0.
Thanks,
Johannes
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jabeling Posted at 2017-1-12 11:23
Hello,
The new case number is CAS-406957-T6Q8V0.
Thanks,

We'll take care of your case, please feel free to let us know for any further questions, thanks for your support again!
2017-1-13
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-13 00:03
We'll take care of your case, please feel free to let us know for any further questions, thanks for your support again!

Hello Natalia
Do you have Ny information on the status of my case?
2017-1-25
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Jabeling Posted at 2017-1-25 04:04
Hello Natalia
Do you have Ny information on the status of my case?

No news I assume?
2017-1-28
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-13 00:03

Hello DJI Natalia.
The second Mavic was replaced with a third that showed the same problem. The shop and I decided to cancel the order completely now.
How can I cancel the DJI Care Refresh?
Best regards,
Johannes
2017-2-10
Use props
fansc2962bbc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29452 ft
Norway

It seems like dji have earned a lot of money on the dji care refresh program. If you hav a  warrany issue they deny free repair. Only dji Care is walid. Its a very questionable practices. There is something called consumer rights ,
2017-2-10
Use props
SteveDickin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

3 Mavic's to one person and the exact same 3 problems with the camera, what exactly was the problem?
2017-2-10
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

SteveDickin Posted at 2017-2-10 08:25
3 Mavic's to one person and the exact same 3 problems with the camera, what exactly was the problem?

Hello steve,
The problem is described in this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-72420-1-1.html?page=2
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jabeling Posted at 2017-2-10 07:51
Hello DJI Natalia.
The second Mavic was replaced with a third that showed the same problem. The shop and I decided to cancel the order completely now.
How can I cancel the DJI Care Refresh?

I'm so sorry to hear about that.
For DJI Care Refresh, please send e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your case number and aircraft SN, our Care team will help you handle it.
For the third one, it still cannot focus, right?
2017-2-12
Use props
Jabeling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 01:31
I'm so sorry to hear about that.
For DJI Care Refresh, please send e-mail to  with your case number and aircraft SN, our Care team will help you handle it.
For the third one, it still cannot focus, right?

Hello Natalia
I never received the third one personally. The shop tested it before sending it to me and found the same problem.
We decided that we will wait for a new batch and hope there will be a good one there.
So at the moment I don't have a Mavic at all. I don't know the serial number of the third one ...
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules