'Blinking' cache video
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fiddler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567070 ft
Poland

Hi guys,

Over 150 hours of successful flights and recordings with P3P. Never had any problems with video files saved on microSD cards. Live FPV on tablet also looks good!
But ALL videos recorded in mobile devices' cache are... 'blinking'. I saw it before, but never used those files and didn't care... until yesterday, when I tried to stream on facebook for the first time. We could see 'blinking' there!

So I tried to test everything...
1) I always use NVIDIA Shield that works great. Today I was also connecting my android smartphone. You can't see horizontal lines, but blinking is still there.  
2) I used several different USB cables - result was always the same.
3) The most important thing - I own two Phantoms 3 Pro. Tried 1) and 2) with both. Nothing helps.

You can watch results here:

Camera is NOT set to 'auto'.

Could someone tell me what may cause 'blinking' in videos recorded in mobile devices' memory?

2016-12-10
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

I dunno... I don't think those videos that gets transmitted wirelessly to your phone is high enough quality to be much use for anything. I am just glad they are there in case something goes wrong and at least you have that video to figure out where it should be at. You also have the flight logs too.
2016-12-10
Use props
fiddler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567070 ft
Poland

Nobody knows...? No ideas?
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules