Phantom 4 Pro RC Bricked and Doesn't Work!
1669 6 2016-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB
lvl.1
United States

So I just got my phantom 4 pro. I updated the firmware on the aircraft easily via the DJI Go app. No issues. although the app froze at 99% the aircraft beeped and I knew it was done.

Then it wanted to update the remote controll. It beeped continuously and then at 99% it said it failed. Remote controller was still working normally but wouldnt update. So I tried again. This time it beeped for 5 minutes and it was stuck at 0% so I just unplugged it and turned it off, then back on.

At this point double clicking the power button to turn on just kept turning off. I double click and hold and the power leds would go right to left and would not power on. So I reset the controller by openning and removing the power cable and then putting back together again.

I then held the record button, c1+c2 buttons, and the iso control wheel button with power button. The lights blinked reset done.

Still nothing. When connected to my phone it shows connected to RC, however aircraft isnt showing up, when I enter the camera view nothing is there, also if I try to reset any settings on the RC in the app it says "timed out".

The RC LED is light blue and the others are white. It turns on and that is it. I cant do anythign with it. It wont initiate another firmware update.
2016-12-10
Use props
Rapfife
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160102 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to upgrade and it has been at 99% for over 15 minutes. I'm afraid to shut it down or disconnect. Not cool. Hope it resolves itself soon.
2016-12-10
Use props
RedRok
New

United States

I'm having similar issues I can fly but the app doesn't connect to the controller so I'm blind. This is my end p4p this week. They both did the same thing. I'm in need of a fix???
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you verify what mobile device you use? Have you tried reinstalling the Go app or trying a different device to perform the update?
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rapfife Posted at 2016-12-11 06:20
I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to upgrade and it has been at 99% for over 15 minutes. I'm afraid to shut it down or disconnect. Not cool. Hope it resolves itself soon.

Can answer the same inquiries in the above post?
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

RedRok Posted at 2016-12-11 07:51
I'm having similar issues I can fly but the app doesn't connect to the controller so I'm blind. This is my end p4p this week. They both did the same thing. I'm in need of a fix???

Can you answer post #4?
2016-12-10
Use props
CoreyB
lvl.1
United States

I have iPhone 7. The phantom 4 worked perfectly. The phantom 4 pro had this issues. I have deleted the DJI go app, and reinstalled. Nothing. The Remote Controller is bricked. Its firmware is corrupt.
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules