DJI Accessories Order
712 2 2016-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeTeh
lvl.1

Singapore

Here is my experience with DJI on their responses on my order. I have two different orders via DJI Online and have yet to receive any shipping information.

0658303293890 -  Ordered 24th Nov (2 BATTERIES)
0653284204970 - Order on 8th Nov (1 SHOULDER BAG, 1 SET OF PROPELLER, 1 BATTERY CHARGER HUB)

I was worried that they could not make it in time for my trip end-December. Decided to check with DJI and the response was prompt but no help at all (IMHO).

First reply is a generic response which I can understand since they have so many orders to follow up. So, I responded with my second query.

Hi, Cherry,
I need these items for my trip in End-December. Please help to expedite them. If only one item is causing the delay, could it be sent separately.

Thanks.

Regards,
Joe

And I got the response that I don't know if I should laugh or worry about. Here it is: -

Dear Joe,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Greeting from DJI online Store!

We are delighted to support you.
When all the items are ready to ship, we will ship out your order soon.
Once your order been shipped , we will send you an email with tacking number .

Thank you very much for your time.
DJI

Do you think I should be worried? It seems to mean "It will be ready when it is ready" with no specifics..

Joe Teh

http://techielobang.com

2016-12-11
Use props
A56kuser
lvl.1

United States

it probably wont get there in time.  I ordered some accessories on 9/28 and they gave me the same response.  (i just asked this week)
2016-12-12
Use props
JoeTeh
lvl.1

Singapore

A56kuser Posted at 2016-12-13 04:07
it probably wont get there in time.  I ordered some accessories on 9/28 and they gave me the same response.  (i just asked this week)

Wow.. that is just sad...
2016-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules