Problem connecting to Mavic pro with iPhone 6plus
1686 5 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark.Legend
New

United Kingdom

Hi all

I bought this expensive Dji Macic Pro drone but I can't get it to connect with my iPhone 6plus running version 9.3.1.
I already tried download the dji go and dji go 4 app.
The dji go would only show 'how to connect' and the dji go 4 would show connect device but doesn't actually to anything and shows device not connected.

Funny thing my wife's iPhone 5 is running 9.3.2 and is working fine!! When I say working fine it actually downloads a new update and says please activate your device for 1 year etc etc....

I already tried deleting the app restarting and redone loading but it's the same result.....

My only next thing is to upgrade my phone to iOS 10.2 but I have always held back at updating my phone as I'm afraid it will slow my phone down... Does anyone have a similar situation or can help me please? As I don't want to update the phone and find the same issue!

Thanks
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dark, have you tried to change another original lightning cable?
Did you connect your mobile device to RC via the USB port?
2016-12-15
Use props
Dark.Legend
New

United Kingdom

No I haven't tried different cable as the existing cable from the RC works fine on my wife iPhone 5?!?! She didn't need to change anything so it's nothing to do with the cable???
2016-12-16
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18980 ft
United Kingdom

ive noticed a few previous posts similar to this, and it possibly being important to do things in the right sequence.  Ill see if I can find the post and link it here.

I think it was something to do with launching the app before or after plugging in.   Someone else may be able to answer before I find the post.
2016-12-16
Use props
Dark.Legend
New

United Kingdom

Thanks if u can let me know that's fab!!!!
2016-12-16
Use props
fans0b8edfc7
New
Costa Rica

Hi i have a problem with my 6 plus i loose the camera but with my wife 5s works fine, this is the problem i have
IMG_6782.PNG
2017-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules