P4P aircract never connects to dji assistant on macbook pro
551 2 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
plcp4p
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have been trying for three days and several hours with tech support to prepare my P4P to fly. Currently I am trying to update firmware on the AC through DJI assistant 2 from a macbook pro but the aircraft never shows a connection. It shows connected inthe "network" settings on the computer, I just never get a chance to even upload anything to the AC.
I am about at my limit of patience, chat tech support is un avaialble and I have read everything I can on the forum about the myriad of issues on the updates. Please help, I have customers waiting for me to get this thing in the air. Thanks

2016-12-24
Use props
plcp4p
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Firmware finally updated but not through dji assistant 2. Reformatted micro sd card from the P4P (fat 32), through the macbook, connected ipad mine to controller, controller on, p4p on, then lauch dji go app. Followed udate instructions for P4P and RC  and now I am testing controls and flight sim.    Glad it is working, hopefully will fly on Christmas.
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Glad to hear you got it sorted out.
Merry Xmas! and we've replied your another thread as well, please help confirm the info if convenient, thanks.
2016-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules