Mission / Waypoint Planning
1368 3 2016-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shockwave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

Is DJI going to consider waypoint mission planning without flying the mission first? ie. like the Litchi hub? or do they see this as a risky thing to do I wonder?
2016-12-27
Use props
CCrew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

Last I heard they were happy with it as it is. Logic is that if you fly to it to set a waypoint there isn't something in between. Reduces their liability.  Technically with Litchi (and I love it) there could be a building in between waypoints and needless to say drones don't fly through them very well
2016-12-27
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

5 years ago, you could do waypoint mission planning without flying the mission first with DJI WOOKONG M.

it would be nice to have this option in the DJI Go 4 app
2016-12-27
Use props
fans6199248c
lvl.2

United States

CCrew Posted at 2016-12-27 16:40
Last I heard they were happy with it as it is. Logic is that if you fly to it to set a waypoint there isn't something in between. Reduces their liability.  Technically with Litchi (and I love it) there could be a building in between waypoints and needless to say drones don't fly through them very well

The only thing recorded is the waypoint itself when you fly the misasion. The route you take is not recorded between waypoints. Even my little Parrot Bebop 2 can set missions on the map without wasting drone battery time)
2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules