RC Controller connection to aircraft solved!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans886c64bf
lvl.1

United States

I know a lot of people have had issues with the RC controler not connection to the Aircraft and I have done everything in the bok to solve the issue.  At witts end I made a repair reguest, but not really wanting to do this.  I chose to do it through email and was tasked to try several things as well as send in some of my logs and error codes.  This took several days to do because of my work schedule and I talked to several people before it was decided I needed to send it in for repair.  I hated to send it off during the busy Christmas season, but it is what it is.  DJI sent me a pre-paid label for UPS an that was really easy for me to send back the RC controller and Aircraft.  It did take almost a week and a half to get to DJI for repair.  Once it was checked in, within a few hours it was diagnosed and fixed.  I had a bad motherboard on the RC controller.  I knew something was wrong, but it took a while for me to admit I needed to send it in.  I got a new controler and aircraft delivered today.  Charged it all up and it works just like it should.  All the repairs were covered under waranty, which I was glad!

Thanks DJI for the quick service!  If you are having similar issues, send it in for repair. I know it is painfull not being able to fly, but I was not flying any way due to the bad motherboard.  Glad I sent it in, now I can fly again.  Hope this helps anyone who is having the same issue.

2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Thank you for the feedback, it very much appreciated. Glad to hear you're up and running again.
2016-12-27
Use props
jb flyer
New

United States

My remote will not turn on..?  4 lights flash then go off and does nto connect either.  Been on hold for over an hour with help desk.  How did you contact them to send it back as I suspect i may be on hold for days at the rate its going..?
2016-12-28
Use props
SimonH78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Press and press again and hold.....
2016-12-28
Use props
Deelkraal
New
South Africa

Hi. New to the forum and also alhtough i have had my drone for 2 years, i have acutally only been able to fly it a few times. I have tried everything to get controller to connect to my drone. i have tried using my old Ipad on which it worked perfectly and also a new Samsung TabA6. the Ipad wont even enter camera mode and the Samsung tells me to push the frequency button on the aircraft -- which i would if it had one!. both have been updated with the new firmware. Frustrated - any suggestions?
many thanks
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules