Missing Most Recent Logs
733 9 2016-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
veghead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21483 ft
United States

So, this is a strange one. I went to upload my logs to HealthyDrones.com from my Android phone (Nexus 6P) and noticed that I'm missing the logs from the two most recent flights. Both show up in the DJI GO app, but neither were visible on disk in "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord". All my other logs were in that directory. Any suggestions on where to find them?

-Sean
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sean, please try to sync your flight records again then check if you will get all the flight records.
2016-12-28
Use props
veghead
lvl.2
United States

Hrmmm. Forced a res-sync but still missing the two most recent flight logs.

Here is a screenshot from my the DJI GO 4 app on my Nexus 6P. You can see the two most recent flights are from 24/12/2016.

And here is a screenshot of the directory on the Nexus 6P:

2016-12-28
Use props
zolima
lvl.1

Austria

I had the same problem when a flight ended in a crash once.
2016-12-28
Use props
veghead
lvl.2
United States

zolima Posted at 2016-12-28 10:07
I had the same problem when a flight ended in a crash once.

Interesting. The first flight from the 24th was fine. But the 2nd flight lost the RC connection and went into auto-shutdown due to a low battery. Maybe when I reconnect the controller and the drone the logs will reappear.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

veghead Posted at 2016-12-29 02:26
Interesting. The first flight from the 24th was fine. But the 2nd flight lost the RC connection and went into auto-shutdown due to a low battery. Maybe when I reconnect the controller and the drone the logs will reappear.

Besides, could you please clarify your DJI GO app version?
2016-12-28
Use props
adfp_88
lvl.1

Hong Kong

The cause of the problem should be the computer's file browser is not refreshed, please use the phone's file browser to see if there is a record in the directory.
2017-2-14
Use props
adfp_88
lvl.1

Hong Kong

The cause of the problem should be the computer's file browser is not refreshed, please use the phone's file browser to see if there is a record in the directory.
2017-2-14
Use props
adfp_88
lvl.1

Hong Kong

2017-2-14
Use props
adfp_88
lvl.1

Hong Kong

The cause of the problem should be the computer's file browser is not promptly refreshed, please use the phone's file browser to see if there is a record in the directory.
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules