Mavic attacked me!
945 3 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TobH
lvl.2
Austria

If you ever want to know what happens when you get your hands into them mavics rotors, well it's a bit painful but survivable. How or happened? Well, wanted to see how it does indoors using tripod mode, but didn't even get there.Soon as it took of, it started drifting towards the wall. Obstacle avoidance didn't do anything, so panicked and started grabbing it with my hands. I had done this before, but this time it just drifted too quickly, so i couldn't be as precise, and there you go. Compass, remote and mavic were all calibrated properly. I assume the room was not bright enough so the cameras were confused? Anyway I for my part will only use it again indoors in bright daylight, if at all. Got some scratches, but thank good the mavic remained unharmed. Spoken like a true and nerdy fan.
DSC_1825.JPG
2016-12-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yet another indoor crash, maybe best to have a plan for stopping the Mavic when it starts to drift like left stick down to land, if you don't have time to do this then maybe your not in a suitable indoor place for flying the Mavic, that looks painful, hope it heals soon...
2016-12-29
Use props
MVIOUS
lvl.1
United States

Mavic Propeller Guards coming soon, I heard: https://youtu.be/zHAELeL7Pik
2016-12-29
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

Low light or low contrast floor will allow mavic to wonder.
2017-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules