Mavic on the way LETTER from DJI
664 1 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimbodos
lvl.1

United States

I order on Dec 28 and payment was verified shortly thereafter.  Here is the letter I received from DJI store rep.

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Due to the peak season, there is delay in getting back to you. Sorry for keep you waiting and we would appreciate your kind patience.
If you have any problems needing to be solved urgently, you may chat with our support via http://www.dji.com/support for the quickest pre-sales assistance

We are sorry for keeping you waiting.As for mavic shipping,it now ships in 7-10 working days after payment is confirmed. Orders placed prior to this annoucement will still be prioritized.Orders before 5th January will be shipped before JAN 18th on first come first served basis.You will receive a shipping notification with tracking number once it is shipped out.You may also log in your DJI account to check the update of your order status if you have an order.We are working our best to ship out the orders as soon as possible. If you were worried about a long delay, worry no longer!

Please feel free to contact us if there are any other questions.
Thanks and wish you have an amazing day.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

2017-1-6
Use props
Jimbodos
lvl.1

United States

I am new to drones but have been a pilot for 40 years.  This is going to be fun.  I also plan to hike the John Muir Trail in the Sierra Nevadas in the next few years.  Life is good at 69 years.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules