Update Firmware 1.10.90
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2dbcb2a6
New

Netherlands

The update of the aircraft went fine. And that of two batteries too. Now I want to update the controller. Neither of the 3 methods as described in the tutorial works. Thus the controller refuses to connect. Now what do I have to do to get it all working again?

2017-1-11
Use props
alchemy66
lvl.1
United Kingdom

If you are on android see if you can borrow an ipad from someone, install the go app and the update RC message will appear. This is the only way I could get the RC updated on mu P3 ADV kit , which was 2 versions old by the way. Disregard if you are using an ios device.  
2017-1-11
Use props
fans1315fef5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106978 ft
United States

I use the go appt to update the remote.it works over a WiFi connection. Just click the sentence that states remote update needed.
2017-1-11
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

make sure the tablet has internet access, if u go into GO app with the remote connected, does the app tell u the controller needs an update?>
Actually which model of the drone are we talking?
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know you have sorted it out or not?
2017-1-12
Use props
dragonflycam
lvl.1
  • >>>
Hungary

Hi Guys!

I'm just updated my p3p to the newest firmware 1.10.90.
Now the dji go says ESC STATUS ERROR. Before it was working fine, now I can't use the drone, and so on, I can't downgrade it.
Can anyone help me?
2017-1-12
Use props
Glenn Bathgate
New

Australia

I also have updated to the latest 1.10.90 firmware using a Samsung Galaxy 6 to control and view. The live image is now glitching (Which it has never done) even when next to my device. Also was flying the other day and took my fingers off the controls and the drone kept flying at the same speed straight into my house, without stopping! Drone survived which is good news but wondering why the drone didnt stop and keep GPS position which it has always done? is there a problem with this latest firmware?
2017-1-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-1-11 18:46
make sure the tablet has internet access, if u go into GO app with the remote connected, does the app tell u the controller needs an update?>
Actually which model of the drone are we talking?

Aloha Phantomski,

Really!  We get into it for a sentence or two and finally realize - What Phantom are they talking about!  If I had 20 points for every time I did that I would have Mavic by now!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

dragonflycam Posted at 2017-1-12 10:22
Hi Guys!

I'm just updated my p3p to the newest firmware 1.10.90.

Aloha cam,

Have you tried to reinstall the firmware?  Sounds like an error-correction problem.  A new download and re-installation could solve it.  Be sure you have a rock solid Internet connection and no interference.  Things like operating fans or radios / TVs are major interference.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules