1528 8 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8162eec0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425682 ft
United Kingdom

Hello

My Mavic Pro was repaired under warranty.  In fact it was replaced - brand new Mavic with a new serial number returned to me.

I have DJI Care Refresh - but of course this is linked to the original Mavic.

I have emailed djicare@dji.com with the situation and new serial numbers but not heard back.

How long does DJI Care take to update serial numbers?

And If I crash my replacement Mavic - will I be covered?

2017-1-11
Use props
BradC234
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219770 ft
Canada

I had this same issue when I got my replacement Mavic, I sent an email and they updated my new serial number within a few days. Just give it a bit more time!
2017-1-11
Use props
fans8162eec0
lvl.2
United Kingdom

BradC234 Posted at 2017-1-11 04:23
I had this same issue when I got my replacement Mavic, I sent an email and they updated my new serial number within a few days. Just give it a bit more time!

Thanks - yes I guess I'm being impatient.  I've owned a Mavic for 3 weeks but only had a couple of days flying as it was "in repair"

I wonder though am I covered in the meantime if my replacement Mavic crashes before DJI Care have time to update the serial numbers?
2017-1-11
Use props
BradC234
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219770 ft
Canada

I would imagine that you would be, as long as you have a record of sending them and email saying that the serial number has changed and needs to be updated, they are now legally bound to provide a replacement if something were to happen to the current drone you have now.
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We've checked your case and our support has replied your e-mail with the information, please feel free to contact us for any further questions.
2017-1-11
Use props
fans8162eec0
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-11 20:34
We've checked your case and our support has replied your e-mail with the information, please feel free to contact us for any further questions.

Thank you for your help
2017-1-11
Use props
rapcon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8871 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-11 20:34

I have the same issue and I sent an email an email over two weeks ago and still have not received  a response.  My case is documented under charris@elmore.rr.com
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rapcon Posted at 2017-1-12 00:07
I have the same issue and I sent an email an email over two weeks ago and still have not received  a response.  My case is documented under

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, you case has been escalated, and we'll help you follow up it.
Please feel free to reply the e-mail for any further questions, thanks.
2017-1-12
Use props
fans34ac1f23
New

Hungary

Hello

Can anyone help me how to use the DJI CARE program. My drone has broken, and I dont know where to send it from Hungary Europe, and who should I contact.
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules