Mavic Controller Cable for the S7 Edge
2428 7 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeggoReggo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236598 ft
United States

For the mavic controller will i need to buy the Reverse Micro USB cable or will the standard USB cable that comes in the box be good for the Samsung S7 Edge. Just want to make sure before buying it.  Thanks

2017-1-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

In the box there are 3 cables : Standard Micro usb connector, lightning connector, Type-C connector. And also can connect the controller with the cellphone via this usb port.
4.jpg
2017-1-17
Use props
LeggoReggo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236598 ft
United States

Oh Ok thanks alot
2017-1-18
Use props
Mikonou
lvl.2

Philippines

Do a couple test flights first and see if the DJI go 4 app disconnects on your S7 Edge. some of us here have experienced problems with the DJI cables and have used alternative cables instead. (myself included)

I am uncertain as of the rate or percentages of people who have had this problem, but I have seen enough questions about it when I searched for it.

Cheers and all the best. Safe flying.
2017-1-18
Use props
dronefoot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5689 ft
United States

It comes w/3 cables, the lightning connector for Apple was pre-installed in controller.

The other 2 = 1 standard and 1 type C -- or maybe it was the reverse usb, I dunno...

I had to look at the pics on DJI site http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-rc-cable#/?_k=nf7cei
just to check which was which one was the standard or type C, lol. notice the zig/zag on type-C connector to tell the difference on DJI web site.

I used Standard with S7 Edge, works fine.  You can also use big usb port on bottom of controller if you want

2017-1-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

dronefoot Posted at 2017-1-18 09:42
It comes w/3 cables, the lightning connector for Apple was pre-installed in controller.

The other 2 = 1 standard and 1 type C -- or maybe it was the reverse usb, I dunno...

Yes the Type-C is a reversible.
2017-1-18
Use props
HENROCK67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35020 ft
United States

I had no issues flying with one of the cables included with my Verizon s7 edge
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

HENROCK67 Posted at 2017-1-18 11:35
I had no issues flying with one of the cables included with my Verizon s7 edge

I too have not had any issue with the supplied cables.
Since I mostly use my iPad Mini now, I use a 12" lightning cable.
2017-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules