Don't buy from DJI
1512 7 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe4b8f39
New

Mexico

Last week I bought some accessories from DJI store, I paid with PayPal and I haven't received my order
Number. I sent them an email inquiring about my purchase and the answer was "we have a lot of enquirers so we will eventually answer you" What kind of company is this, no respect for their customers, THEY TOOK MY MONEY and can't answer my request, shame on you
2017-1-20
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Those employees need to be spanked!
2017-1-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

A week ago wow, and you feel the need to come here already to complain, you can go to dji website and check your account, it will tell you the status of your order.
It might help if we knew what accessories you purchased it does give you a shipping time on all accessories you purchase , so if one ships 3/5 days and one ships 5/7 days they will ship all on the latter shipping date.
2017-1-20
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Ive placed about 6-8 orders with DJI and have not had much of a problem. The only thing was I ordered the Mavic on the release date and wish the delays/ship date would of been more communicated. Other than that I like not having to pay taxes and being able to get credit back for future purchases.
2017-1-20
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

Check your account, check your orders, check the number of business days quoted regarding the items you ordered.
2017-1-20
Use props
Jimbodos
lvl.1

United States

I ordered dec 28  accidently cancelled it Jan 4,   got online support and reinstated and got it delivered the 16th.  Did not lose my place in line.  Very smooth transaction.  Now parts and extras I ordered I waited and finally cancelled.  No problema with a refund.  Very excellent.   All is good.
2017-1-20
Use props
Jimbodos
lvl.1

United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-1-20 09:23
Those employees need to be spanked!

No spanking.  English classes
2017-1-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry about it, the sales team are indeed overloaded with recently, what's your order number? I'll ask them to respond ASAP.
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules