Shaky gimbal
565 2 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Malcom5
New

United States

Good morning!  I'm having issues with the gimbal...it calibrates fine and seems to be ok until I take off.  It begins to shaky side to side and I keep getting a 'limit reached' message on my display.  It will occasionally be still and allow me to video or take photos, but soon starts flopping side to side again.  Suggestions?

Thanks!
2017-1-25
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16 ft
Canada

i think i would do a small flight and send the flight log to DJI- if i were you. i never calibrated anything yet- in a month since i have the P4, and a dont think ill do it too soon. that being said, i did fly on heavy overcast and my camera leaned on one side as soon as i would turn away from water. i believe was due to poor lighting, because next flight in better light turned out fine.i understand calibration for magnetometers, accelerometers and optical, but gimbals calibration sounds weird to me.
2017-1-26
Use props
fanscda37bd4
New

Australia

I also have problem with my gimbal it shakes from side to side rapidly when the camera is in the centre. if the camera is off centre it doesnt shake. I have tried a calibration but it just fails
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules