Help? Flying P3A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansedf3e416
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Flying my DJI P3A and notice that the distance from me said 672ft away from me but it was hoovering in front of me about 5ft away. did a drone calibrate all was looking good on the screen until i notice the big gap between me and the drone. any Idears ?
2017-2-4
Use props
stevep3p
lvl.2

United Kingdom

What version of the Go app are you using, there seemsvto be a problem with latest version.
2017-2-4
Use props
clumpi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i have dji go app on android
2017-2-4
Use props
fansc5fec242
New

United Kingdom

Hello I need some help iv just took my p3s out as iv not used it for 2 weeks and all my controls are reversed can anybody help?I also tried to recalibrate my controller and it won't let me go down or left with the right analog it's set to mode 2 in the settings
2017-2-4
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

clumpi Posted at 2017-2-4 10:04
i have dji go app on android

I think he was asking what version number.
2017-2-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You need to not use the Go app for Android 3.1.2 because it resets the home point to random locations at random times.
2017-2-4
Use props
clumpi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mark The Droner.  what shell i use then ?
2017-2-4
Use props
Rafe Hracek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9121 ft

United States

fansc5fec242 Posted at 2017-2-4 10:37
Hello I need some help iv just took my p3s out as iv not used it for 2 weeks and all my controls are reversed can anybody help?I also tried to recalibrate my controller and it won't let me go down or left with the right analog it's set to mode 2 in the settings

Flip the left switch up/down and see if that works
2017-2-4
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

Rafe Hracek Posted at 2017-2-4 12:27
Flip the left switch up/down and see if that works

Left switch?
It is a problem with DJI GO and Android. Do not use the latest version of DJI GO with android. It gives false home points and will cause you to have a lost Phantom if RTH is used or a failsafe kicks in.
If you use the search, you will see there have been a lot of problems with people loosing their Phantoms due to this.
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules