Come on DJI, make up your mind on shipping dates!
1507 21 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Desert Toad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1176624 ft
United States

I deicided to order my Mavic Pro direct from DJI hoping for better service and support than an online store.  When I placed the order (Feb. 7th) the website said 5-7 day.  Okay, no Problem.  I also realize that today is day 7, still no worries.  On a chat yesterday regarding questions about DJI Refersh I asked about the status of my order.  I was told it was scheduled to ship tomorrow (Feb. 15).  Fantastic!  This evening I inquired again, and was told it was scheduled to ship by March 15th.  Really DJI?  Is this the best you can do?  Even though the Mavic was available from Best Buy and I could have had it by now with two days shipping?
Keep waiting or cancel and order elsewhere?

How does DJI decide who gets which one and when?  I've read people have ordered after me and have already receieve their order.  

Ugh.  
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We'll look into the status for your order and keep you updated.
2017-2-15
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
United States

Appreciate it, look forward to getting an update.
2017-2-15
Use props
abadidea
lvl.1
Canada

Desert Toad.. you and I have the exact same.. experience.. I ordered on the 7th, was told the 14th, then pushed to March 14th..
2017-2-15
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
United States

abadidea Posted at 2017-2-15 06:08
Desert Toad.. you and I have the exact same.. experience.. I ordered on the 7th, was told the 14th, then pushed to March 14th..

I heard back from DJI stating that since I ordered an extra battery and they are not in stock, the entire order would be waiting until it could ship together.  They stated they would try to divide up the shipments so my Mavic could get shipped out.  Time will tell....
2017-2-15
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
United States

Desert Toad Posted at 2017-2-15 07:25
I heard back from DJI stating that since I ordered an extra battery and they are not in stock, the entire order would be waiting until it could ship together.  They stated they would try to divide up the shipments so my Mavic could get shipped out.  Time will tell....

And still no word from DJI....
2017-2-15
Use props
abadidea
lvl.1
Canada

I'm in same boat as you sir tempted to cancel and order on Amazon prime next day delivery. LOL
2017-2-15
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
United States

And the DJI store still says it will ship in 3-5 days if ordered now.  Not sure how they expect to do that if they can't fulfill that promise from 10 days ago...
2017-2-15
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
United States

They sure didn't hesitate when they took my money!     

2017-2-15
Use props
draco1987
New

Turkey

"Mavic Pro: Estimated shipping: 3-5 business days of order confirmation. " that's what written on dji store!!!

that is a lie!
2017-2-15
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
United States

Guess all we can do is keep this discussion at the top of the board.  Perhaps they will eventually take notice.  
2017-2-15
Use props
fans4bf19af1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27759 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-15 01:53
We'll look into the status for your order and keep you updated.

Order #0013361088957

Hey DJI Natalia, can you look into my order as well?  I placed my order last week and when I ordered it, I was told shipping was 3-5 days from payment confirmation.  With all the buzz about delayed shipping, I opened a chat with DJI after I placed my order and was told it could be shipped as late as March 17.  I bought the drone as a present that I was intending to give on February 26.  According to the estimated shipping time when I ordered the drone, I would have ordered it with plenty of time to gift the drone.  PLEASE HELP!

Best regards,

Brent
2017-2-16
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
United States

And still no update from DJI....
2017-2-16
Use props
HKFTW
lvl.1

United States

I am giving them until Monday to ship mine.  If not I am going to cancel my order and go with another company.  This was going to be my first drone and I have not been impressed with DJI at all.   
2017-2-16
Use props
Desert Toad
lvl.2
United States

That's probably not a bad idea.  What also concerns me is what if I have to send it in for repairs?  Or worse yet, I get one damaged on arrival like I keep reading about?
2017-2-16
Use props
fanseb6405a4
New

United States

HKFTW Posted at 2017-2-16 11:04
I am giving them until Monday to ship mine.  If not I am going to cancel my order and go with another company.  This was going to be my first drone and I have not been impressed with DJI at all.

So I ordered mine last Sunday, Monday morning in China.  Payment was verified within hours.  This morning my order changed from processing to shipping, so I was really excited.  However I got no shipping email or tracking number.  I contacted support who told me it would be picked up and shipped by the courier FedEx on the 20th (4 days time).  But I said "Your site says shipping 3-5 days" and my status changed to shipping today?  Support was sorry for the terminology that was used, but that the Drone was still being assembled.  Now I guess if it does ship on Monday next its not that bad, but still I am disappointed, particularity as it said shipping on my order status.  Has anyone else experienced that?
2017-2-16
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

fanseb6405a4 Posted at 2017-2-16 13:46
So I ordered mine last Sunday, Monday morning in China.  Payment was verified within hours.  This morning my order changed from processing to shipping, so I was really excited.  However I got no shipping email or tracking number.  I contacted support who told me it would be picked up and shipped by the courier FedEx on the 20th (4 days time).  But I said "Your site says shipping 3-5 days" and my status changed to shipping today?  Support was sorry for the terminology that was used, but that the Drone was still being assembled.  Now I guess if it does ship on Monday next its not that bad, but still I am disappointed, particularity as it said shipping on my order status.  Has anyone else experienced that?

They ship to the  US then it gets its tracking from FedEx. Which is about  2-3 days before you get a tracking  number.  Very crappy process they have.   Now  the Refresh in the repairs are backed up too.  I  sent. My crashed  MP in 3 weeks ago.  Thought after they received I it and I paid  I'd  quick
Y get  a replace,ent....no they are out of replacements.  
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans4bf19af1 Posted at 2017-2-16 06:09
Order #0013361088957

Hey DJI Natalia, can you look into my order as well?  I placed my order last week and when I ordered it, I was told shipping was 3-5 days from payment confirmation.  With all the buzz about delayed shipping, I opened a chat with DJI after I placed my order and was told it could be shipped as late as March 17.  I bought the drone as a present that I was intending to give on February 26.  According to the estimated shipping time when I ordered the drone, I would have ordered it with plenty of time to gift the drone.  PLEASE HELP!

Brent, we'll check it with our sales team and help you take care of it.
2017-2-17
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-2-17
Use props
fanseb6405a4
New

United States

fanseb6405a4 Posted at 2017-2-16 13:46

So within a couple of hours, I received the tracking number, and now its scheduled to arrive on the 22nd
2017-2-17
Use props
fans4bf19af1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27759 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-17 01:07
Brent, we'll check it with our sales team and help you take care of it.

Hey Natalia.  DJI offered to split my order so I could get the drone earlier and the rest of the goodies later.  I received my drone yesterday.  Very happy.  

Thanks!
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans4bf19af1 Posted at 2017-2-23 10:58
Hey Natalia.  DJI offered to split my order so I could get the drone earlier and the rest of the goodies later.  I received my drone yesterday.  Very happy.  

Thanks!

Nice to know everything goes smoothly, enjoy the drone and hope you can receive the rest of the goodies soon.
Have a nice day!
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules