Phantom 3 Pro and DJI GO 3.1.5 Device Disconnects
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nucknfutz
New

Canada

Anyone else experiencing issues with the new 3.1.5 DJI app for IOS, and the Phantom 3 pro?
My phone seems to dump the connection to the remote quite consistently.
Iphone 6, Latest Firmware for Phantom 3, and tried both remote control Firmwares latest 1.8.0 and older 1.6.0
Also tried new sync cable, and hard reboot of Phone, making sure no other apps are running.
When the problem happens, First the video feed disappears and goes black, then all of the information for the camera/battery/etc goes to n/a.
The only way to get connection back on the display is to unplug, and re plug in the usb cable from the phone to the remote at either end.
It even still looses its connection even during simulation. Seems that closing and restarting the app won't even bring it back when it happens.

It happened to me multiple times outside today, and at different places, so I know it wasn't interference. And I took the props off in the house, and used the drone
within 5 feet of the remote, and the issue still persisted. The pictures are screenshots from that test.

When its working

When its working

when it quits 1

when it quits 1

when it quits 2

when it quits 2
2017-2-19
Use props
fans83a40b67
New
Flight distance : 300568 ft
United States

Same problem here, haven't flown since late summer last year. Kept batteries charged up during the off season and did some firmware updates to the latest and got the disconnected notice . Tried running autopilot software and also got the same disconnect message, was able to fly but also acted like it was really lacking the power it used to have.
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules