Wrong item
12Next >
3715 76 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have ordered DJI Mavic pro. And received it on 17- of February  worng item. Some used air pump. Contacted DPD company and they say I have contact seller. DJI dont care about that. Already pass 6 days and more that 48 hours from last replay. Dont know what to do next. Should I contact credit card company ?
Every time when I contacted DJI they didn't know about my issue and allways ask again send picture or ask what heppen with my order.
IMG_3092.JPG
IMG_3093.PNG
2017-2-21
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

wow dude wtf
2017-2-21
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

LoL... that is hilarious!

Jokes aside!

• Take a photo of the parcel ID on the delivery box.
  • Take a screen shot of the DHL delivery/tracking ID.
  • Those two IDs should match.
  • Take a screen shot of your tracking order ID from DJI which should also match the information on the DHL tracking (website).
  • Then send all that to DJI.

Your other issue could be the courier doing a dodgy on you and DJI/DHL should have some insurance policy.

2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really sorry for the unpleasant experience.
I'll help to bring this to the attention of our designated team and they will help to find out what's going on with your order.
2017-2-22
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I hear that minimum 5 times. I hear every day investigation will be open. But when I contact again next day they didn't know nothing
2017-2-22
Use props
Gagaryn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6447 ft
United Kingdom

Someone somewhere has a new drone and a flat tyre.
2017-2-22
Use props
Turkk71
lvl.2
United States

Two words, that sucks!  I feel for you that has to be horribly frustrating.
2017-2-22
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Gagaryn you make me smile. I should try connect my phone ant try fly with pump or not ? Lol
2017-2-22
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Turkk771 yech mate. £1099 its not £10.. and no one care about that..
2017-2-22
Use props
Safari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

That is so odd! Hopefully you get this resolved soon.

Keep those, though, and...Pump up your Mavic
2017-2-22
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142743 ft
United States

It sounds like it is really up to the reseller.  If they are not taking care of it I would be all over the credit card company.  They most always side with the customer.  After that find a new reseller.
Best of luck.
2017-2-22
Use props
pfalcon
lvl.2

United States

I'm guessing this was a return to the reseller, and the reseller never opened or checked the contents of the box before making it available to sell again (as new).  So the reseller got scammed by their original customer and that scam has been passed on to you.  Sorry you had to deal with that obvious disappointment!  And yes, I would contact the CC company immediately and have them reverse the charges.
2017-2-22
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

First, you should take photos of the address label which also shows the tracking number.

Second, compare the tracking number on the box with the one you were given by the seller.

Third, you should tell us where you bought this from.

I see two explanations: If you have ordered from a reseller, someone might simply have mixed up the address labels fro two different orders. If you have bought from DJI directly, well, then this looks like fraud. But I assume that happened to the very end of the delivery chain.

2017-2-22
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have ordered it from official DJI website. I will wait that week if still not be resolved I contact credit card company. Thanks guys for understanding
2017-2-22
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

7 days more that 72 hours pass from last DJI replay in email. I repley them about three times but still nothing. DJI Mindy did you have reported that?
2017-2-22
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

fans7aae417b Posted at 2017-2-22 20:54
7 days more that 72 hours pass from last DJI replay in email. I repley them about three times but still nothing. DJI Mindy did you have reported that?

You should put your case number here.
2017-2-22
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Do you mean order number ?
I dont know any case number no one tell me that. I tell you when I ask about that faulty item they didn't know nothing
2017-2-22
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Few minutes ago get replay from DJI they say DJI warehouse confirms that they ship out the correct item. In this case, this may be DPD' mistake that DJI asking him to raise the investigation.

And that this may take couple of days.
2017-2-22
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

That sure looks like the dji.com font when checking a order. I always come from the point of view the buyer is dishonest.. Blame my sister, life experience. But when someone is weaving a story, don't take it as gospel. Some of the worst people are honest johns.

Like I could see the op putting this in a box and taking a picture, hocking the original on ebay. {:4_169:} Am I really the first to think it?

Really no way to prove either way since he signed for it without a witness to the content. A better way is when signing, you check to make sure everything is there in front of the carrier.

Like when I had my solar panels delivered a couple years ago, I checked with the warehouse and confirmed when they were coming. The frieght guy was shady as could get. He acted like he didn't know what was on the pallets. He said he was in a hurry because he probably stepped on them all. But I opened them up, one by one, checked them out before signing. Despite his guilty bitching, I protected myself from a scam. If there had been bricks on the pallets, I would have had to eat it.

If you're legit, that's a $1000 mistake.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans7aae417b Posted at 2017-2-22 22:29
Few minutes ago get replay from DJI they say DJI warehouse confirms that they ship out the correct item. In this case, this may be DPD' mistake that DJI asking him to raise the investigation.

And that this may take couple of days.

We'll keep you updated for any progress, sorry for the trouble.
2017-2-22
Use props
Bradz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62589 ft
United Kingdom

Omg that's so unlucky.  Bet you was gutted!!  I hope you have something by now?

This cant be DJIs fault, its clearly a courier issue.  You need to insist DPD have got the parcels confused on delivery; especially if the consignment number on DJI doesn't match whats on the box, it's human error and you've been given the wrong parcel.

I'm shocked this is by DPD, they are usually awesome.
2017-2-22
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia make sure you not forget me update with any progress. Last time I didn't get any response from DJI three days.
Thanks
2017-2-22
Use props
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft
United States

That is not a DJI Shipping box, are you trying to scam DJI into giving you a drone?
1. The box that the Mavic come in is square and the fly more box is a lot bigger.
2. You say you received your drone on 2/17... your order date is 2/14
2017-2-22
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

Prank? lol
2017-2-23
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I dont know its DJI box or not but tracking number same like is on my DJI order. DJI confirmed me parcel was delivered but I any drone doesn't get. So it's will be DJI box
IMG_3096.PNG
2017-2-23
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DPD dont do nothing they say I have contact seller and resolve that problem
2017-2-23
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am using DJI drones over 2 years and with that account purchase not first drone and other stuff and never been any issues like this.
2017-2-23
Use props
Loudy
lvl.1

Bulgaria

This looks like the delivery guy figured out what was inside (DJI written on the box...) and decided to give you the pump from his vehicle...
It's funny, but I do get your pain and hope DJI figure this out for you!
2017-2-23
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Spain

Could maybe DJI check if the drone has been activated? They must know the SN for what was supposed to be your aircraft. It seems like stolen goods for me...
2017-2-23
Use props
willhay555
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481755 ft
United Kingdom

What does the shipping label report the weight as?
2017-2-23
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I hope DJI will find drone by SN.
Yes label say TOTAL weight 9kg.
Strange.. mavic can be 9 kg weight ?
Or that labels automatically printing for all stuff same weight ?
2017-2-23
Use props
alirz5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

For someone from UK. Your English isn't very good. Sorry....I have a hard time believing this but hey who knows maybe he's telling the truth.
2017-2-23
Use props
fans7aae417b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I m not from England. I just living here. So if my English is not perfect it's mean I lie ? You are racist mate if you think like that
2017-2-23
Use props
willhay555
lvl.2
United Kingdom

alirz5 Posted at 2017-2-23 03:57
For someone from UK. Your English isn't very good. Sorry....I have a hard time believing this but hey who knows maybe he's telling the truth.

Perhaps not racist, but certainly ignorant.
2017-2-23
Use props
willhay555
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fans7aae417b Posted at 2017-2-23 03:34

The Mavic is circa. 3.5kg if i remember correctly.
2017-2-23
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

fans7aae417b Posted at 2017-2-23 03:34

Standard weight declaration on Mavic shipments even though it obviously doesn't weigh 9Kg.
2017-2-23
Use props
Gagaryn
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fans7aae417b Posted at 2017-2-22 05:26
Gagaryn you make me smile. I should try connect my phone ant try fly with pump or not ? Lol

haha! I hope you get this sorted quickly, I can only imagine how disappointing it must be.
2017-2-23
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

looks like someone stole your stuff and put a lame bicycle pump in it.
2017-2-23
Use props
Gagaryn
lvl.2
United Kingdom

alirz5 Posted at 2017-2-23 03:57

Your English isn't very good either! Learn to punctuate.

BTW - your premise, if I understand what you are trying to convey correctly, is racist.
2017-2-23
Use props
alirz5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

willhay555 Posted at 2017-2-23 04:20
Perhaps not racist, but certainly ignorant.

I didnt mean to be. Sorry.
2017-2-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules