Livestreaming to Facebook FINALLY comes to Android!
1117 15 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnR.
lvl.1

United States

Yes, that's right, you can now livestream to facebook from the Mavic Pro! On Anreoid! I tried it out tonight and got some pretty crappy framerate to begin with, but this seemed to improve with time, and this is also Montana, so that may have had something to do with it, not the greatest bandwidth here. But it works!
And to think I almost went and bought an iphone just for this feature (shudders).

Now they just need to bring the peak focus outline feature to android, I forget what it's called.

2017-2-24
Use props
Tahoe Flyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122215 ft
United States

I tried it today and no luck. Not sure if the connection was bad or not but nothing got posted. Going to give it another shot later.
2017-2-28
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

i tested it and its no different than when it was on dji go 3. i've complained about this but never got an answer from anyone or dji, and it wasn't fixed. i've tried livestream on both wifi and 4g and when i watch the posted video it skips around with chunks of video missing as if it only records 3 seconds at a time then stops and starts again. regardess of connection or strength. i wonder if it's because i'm using 4k. i havent tried other settings but i've seen on youtube a guy recording a review of it and him flying 4k and livestream and the video was perfect

edit: could this be a phone specific? does anyone else have this problem
2017-2-28
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
United States

bump for answers
2017-3-2
Use props
Tahoe Flyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122215 ft
United States

boostedford Posted at 2017-3-2 13:21
bump for answers

I am having the same problem. Both on Facebook and Youtube. Can not get periscope to work
2017-3-3
Use props
Asainz320
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Add me to the list of having problems with the FB live stream. It looks when when Im live, but when I try to go back and watch it after the flight, it starts skipping and jumping big chunks of the feed. This happened to me with my Mavic and my friend with his Phantom 4 Pro.
2017-3-3
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
United States

waiting for dji to chime in
2017-3-3
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
United States

dji ken? mindy? thor? hellllloooooo out there
2017-3-4
Use props
Citation
lvl.3
Flight distance : 134908 ft
United States

WE ALL ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME .
2017-3-4
Use props
JohnR.
lvl.1

United States

That awkward moment when you forgot that you started a thread. The phone I was using was a Samsung S7 and I was filming at 2.7k 30FPS. As mentioned before the framerate did seem to get better with time. though it still jumped around quite a bit. I might give it another shot at 720p and see if it gets any better. I will also try it from my LG tablet with LTE enabled and see if that does any better when I get a chance.
2017-3-5
Use props
fans71fcd927
New

United States

Yeah the exact same thing for me! I have a S7 edge when I try to live stream video just skips BAD with large chunks missing. The Livestreaming was a selling point for me come on dji please fix this.
2017-3-12
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
United States

where are the dji mods?! mindy?? thor??? anyone??
2017-3-13
Use props
fans90d4f438
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451335 ft
United States

Works very Well on my iPhone 6 and iPad mini
2017-3-13
Use props
Poop Chute
lvl.2

United States

The Peak Focus is already there but it is disabled by default.  It's in the settings & you can set it for Disabled, Low, Normal, or High.
2017-3-13
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
United States

Poop Chute Posted at 2017-3-13 18:46
The Peak Focus is already there but it is disabled by default.  It's in the settings & you can set it for Disabled, Low, Normal, or High.

this topic isnt about peak focus
2017-3-14
Use props
Poop Chute
lvl.2

United States

boostedford Posted at 2017-3-14 17:08
this topic isnt about peak focus

Please read the last line in the first post.  Thanks & have a great evening.
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules