Sales order
482 4 2017-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lex_ville
lvl.1

Japan

There's no doubt that DJI makes great products that we all love.

But what I personally think that needs MAJOR improvement is how they do their "customer service" .

I placed an order online using a voucher given by the 'repair' department resulting from a bad experience while they repaired my Mavic Pro. Just to give a background, I sent in my drone for repair and after 3-4 weeks, it came back but this time the camera had a visible dead pixel. Why was that not checked prior to sending it back? Was there no stringent quality checks? So I sent it back and I paid for the shipping $55 out of my pocket. They repaired the drone and returned to me in 7-10 days. That experience alone says a lot. They gave me a voucher so I can place an order for the battery charging port - offset the $55 which i paid (where you can charge 3-4 batteries at the same time).

So I placed an order during the first week of Feb for the charging port, mavic intelligent battery, lanyard, ND filter, & mavic sleeves. I'm going on a trip first week of March and I needed the convenience of charging all my batteries at once hence the need for the port. And guess what, it's 3 March and I have not received the order yet.

Let's rewind to 3 weeks ago. I sent an email to DJI if they can split the order because I really need the charging port and the ND filter for my trip. I had 3 exchanges but it didnt result to any HELP at all. I talked to 2 online reps last week (24Feb) who said they will issue a request to send me the charging port and the battery (at this time the ND filters are out of stock). Until now i have not received any email from DJI.

The frustrating part is, i could have just bought the charging port and ND filters at a local shop. Now i'm going on my trip tomorrow and I'm going to buy these items elsewhere.

I need DJI to reach out to me because I will be cancelling a part of my order. I am not going to sit here and wait for you to send my order when I don't need it anymore.

Seriously DJI, you gave me a bad experience with the repair and your after sales service is really bad. This is basic customer experience. Even smaller companies can give such satisfactory results.

2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We do understand how frustrating that must be, really sorry that you're experiencing difficulties.
I've informed our sales team for your case and will try our best to help you take care of it.
Hope you have a nice trip!
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update: I confirmed with sales team, we're afraid that it will not be delivered tomorrow before your trip even we ship out the charging port and ND filter today, in that case, we can help you cancel these two items, you can purchase them in local shop.
2017-3-2
Use props
lex_ville
lvl.1

Japan

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-2 22:15
We do understand how frustrating that must be, really sorry that you're experiencing difficulties.
I've informed our sales team for your case and will try our best to help you take care of it.
Hope you have a nice trip!

Natalia, these difficulties are caused by experience provided by both online agents and email reps of the after sales service team of DJI. you guys are giving me bad experience after another.

0657148330349 - i want to find out which ones are available to ship out and those out of stock.

2017-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry again for the trouble.
The intelligent battery and battery charging hub are available, other parts are not available recently.
Besides, since you purchase the charging hub with coupon code, we can only return the coupon to you instead of the refund.
Please help confirm whether you need cancel the charging hub and ND filters? thanks.
2017-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules