ipad mini or something else
684 4 2017-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yokota85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255430 ft
United States

got my mavic last night and it drained my iphone 6s quickly and I would like a bigger screen.  my normal ipad will not fit so I was thinking of a ipad mini 2,3,4  or is there something that will fit better with out being over sized and getting in the way?  what do most of the group use?
2017-3-3
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

I have used Galaxy On5 and it works great. My Friend has a Galaxy J7 5.5 screen and he told me it works perfect
2017-3-3
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

iPad is going to be better then and android tablets, you can look at all the other threads. iPan mini 4 will be you best bet, but it just depends on your budget. Also there are rumor has it that a new iPad will be launching this month, so id hold out a few weeks and see if anything comes out, and if there is a launch and you dont want the newest iPad - the older models prices should drop.
2017-3-3
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1638323 ft
United States

If you're used to the Apple phones/tablets and already have purchased software (and have info backups), then the iPad Mini is the better option since you're vested.

The iPad Mini 4 is long in the tooth, however, so you may want to hold out for the 'next' iteration (albeit an iPad Mini 5).  

Samsung just came out with their Tab S3.  It's the same 9.7" screen size, but it is sAMOLED so it'll look better than any display out there (I wish Samsung televisions came with that screen tech).  It's also got an 8-core setup.  The Note 5 is another fantastic option.  I just bought another new Note 5 a week ago (since there's no Note 7 & the Note 8 OS won't run GO probably).

ALL THAT SAID, the iPad will always be more stable/reliable than ANYTHING running Android.  It'll probably be slower (spec wise) though.  Realistically Apple stuff runs great even though the spec sheet isn't as enticing.  If an iPad Mini 5 comes out, I'm getting one.
2017-3-3
Use props
fans90d4f438
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451335 ft
United States

those using tablets..using the stock controller holder at the bottom? Or are you using third party tablet holders sold on ebay, amazon, etc? If the former, is the tablet hitting your sport mode button by accident often?
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules