Order from DJI Authorized Retailers!
615 1 2017-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc105d8b9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1482326 ft
United States

Great products but after sales customer service leaves a lot to be desired!!  I ordered my Inspire 2 on December 31, 2016 and Osmo Pro combo on January, 6, 2017.    All totaled my recent DJI orders total over $11,000 us dollars.  All orders were paid in full using PayPal.  As of today, March 3, 2017, I have not received the Osmo Pro Combo, Osmo batteries (8), Osmo vehicle mount, Inspire 240GB CineSSD card and Focus Handwheel mount.  The undelivered protion of my orders is over $3,000.  I have attempted to contact DJI on numerous occasions to resolve the issue.  I requested the Osmo Pro order be cancelled and refunded as many DJI authorized retailers have Osmo Pro Combos in stock available for immediate shipping.  DJI's website states Osmo Pro Combo "estimated to ship 1-3 business days after payment confirmation".  It has been 41 business days since my order was paid in full.  DJI refuses to cancel any order if any portion of the order has shipped.  My Osmo Pro Combo order ($2,419 us dollars) included a $9 lens balance ring that shipped immediately, so DJI will not cancel the remaining $2,410 balance of the undelivered items.  If you do order multiple items direct from DJI I would suggest ordering accessories separate of the “big ticket” items to avoid this nightmare.  I have $2,410 being held hostage by DJI because a $9 item was shipped.
2017-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to look into it.
If you still want to cancel the order, please reject the delivery.
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules