switching master controller?
1702 4 2015-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jason
lvl.1

United States

I have two controllers - the battery died in my master controller, so I thought I would power everything down, use the slave controller that we were using to operate the gimbal and set it to master so I could continue flying.  Cannot find a way to get the inspire to recognize the second controller as master.  I went into the RC settings and changed it to master.  No dice.  I'm curious if there's a way to jam a new controller to the inspire with a usb cable perhaps?  I realize there needs to be a way to prevent other inspire owners controllers from picking up your unit, but there's no mention of reprogramming RC in the manual.
thanks!!
2015-2-23
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jason you will have to do 2 things. Firstly set the second controller as the master using the app. Then you will have to link it to the aircraft. See page 32 of the instruction manual. There is a link button at the front of the inspire that you will need to utilise.
2015-2-24
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Dave E Posted at 2015-2-24 17:18
Jason you will have to do 2 things. Firstly set the second controller as the master using the app. T ...

If you link, you need to push that small button on the craft.
Unless a pirat can fly arround and push that thing, you are safe. Nobody can hijack yr craft. ;)
2015-2-24
Use props
dennis
lvl.3
United States

I am curious if  these suggestions worked ?
2015-2-24
Use props
dennis
lvl.3
United States

I am curious if  these suggestions worked ?
2015-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules