Compass 1 is offline on PHANTOM 4 PRO+
1350 8 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JCDARS
New

Réunion

I just purchased a Phantom 4 +  in january 2017  and I am getting a red compass error message . I have recalibrated compass and IMU, updated Firmware and still nothing will fix it. In the advanced settings it says the first Compass is Disconnected!   The number 2 is OK

I get a main message : « magnétic field interference fly with caution » I am  in the middle of grass field with no magnetic things  only trees ,,,,

All other system are ok

Please Give me the  solution  to have all on green light and fly

2017-3-10
Use props
Maxxgold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19157 ft
United States

I assume you tried to calibrate it in different locations? Contact support.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can research the internet for fixes.
DJI recommends contacting support and send it in for evaluation.
Here is the link.
http://www.dji.com/support
2017-3-10
Use props
Eors
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62467 ft
Japan

Same thing happened to mine in the first 10 days I had it...DJI Support told me to take it back to where I bought it from and they exchanged it because it was so new
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, did you notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing? A repair service will most likely be needed.
2017-3-10
Use props
DonJuanEstevan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1732 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-10 17:04
To clarify, did you notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing? A repair service will most likely be needed.

I'm not the person you're replying to but I had the compass 2 in my P4P show as disconnected after the recent firmware update. Another person I've talked to said their compass 1 went out on there P4P+ after the recent firmware update too. No hard landings or bumping done to it. I'm shipping mine off to the repair center. Is there anyway that I can get a faster delivery method for both to and from the repair center? This is a replacement that is less than a month old with about 2.5 hours of flight time. Waiting 3 weeks for this repair after only having it for 3 weeks after the previous 3 week repair is getting to be a bit too much time without it.
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

DonJuanEstevan Posted at 2017-3-11 08:14
I'm not the person you're replying to but I had the compass 2 in my P4P show as disconnected after the recent firmware update. Another person I've talked to said their compass 1 went out on there P4P+ after the recent firmware update too. No hard landings or bumping done to it. I'm shipping mine off to the repair center. Is there anyway that I can get a faster delivery method for both to and from the repair center? This is a replacement that is less than a month old with about 2.5 hours of flight time. Waiting 3 weeks for this repair after only having it for 3 weeks after the previous 3 week repair is getting to be a bit too much time without it.

If you could provide your case number, I can see what can be done.
2017-3-11
Use props
DonJuanEstevan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1732 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-11 21:05
If you could provide your case number, I can see what can be done.

CAS-500263-G0Q2S5 Thank you in advance.
2017-3-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

DonJuanEstevan Posted at 2017-3-12 09:11
CAS-500263-G0Q2S5 Thank you in advance.

Thanks for supplying this, I should have more info for you when the facility is up and running again tomorrow.
2017-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules