Mavic Repair - takes way too long
878 3 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e1164e5
lvl.1

United States

My payment was accepted on 2/27, so it has been exactly two weeks and it's still showing "Under Repair".

Can someone look into my case please? My case # is CAS-452154-N0G4K0. Thanks.

2017-3-13
Use props
mtbeer
New
United States

Hijacking this thread because I'm in the same boat and I would also like someone to look at my case:  CAS-457548-L3Z0B7

My payment was accepted March 3, and I've been "under repair" ever since.  It's been almost a month since I sent it in, and I was told then that it would only be a 2 week turnaround.  Really dissatisfied with the communication so far from DJI support.  No one seems to be able to tell me when I can expect it back, and every step is taking much longer than the Repair Progress tracker indicates.  Very frustrating!!
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really sorry for the inconvenience.
I have brought this to our management and we will help to find out what's going on with your case then keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mtbeer Posted at 2017-3-13 12:45
Hijacking this thread because I'm in the same boat and I would also like someone to look at my case:  CAS-457548-L3Z0B7

My payment was accepted March 3, and I've been "under repair" ever since.  It's been almost a month since I sent it in, and I was told then that it would only be a 2 week turnaround.  Really dissatisfied with the communication so far from DJI support.  No one seems to be able to tell me when I can expect it back, and every step is taking much longer than the Repair Progress tracker indicates.  Very frustrating!!

Your frustration is understandable.
There might be backlog for the repair.
I have sent an request to designated team and we will prioritize the case for you.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules