DJI Fulfillment systems need a serious upgrade
528 1 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mewchi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 614931 ft
United States

I've been in the shipping and fulfillment business for 21 years so I have seen bad.  Well, I think DJI just made the top of the list.   When I ordered my Mavic last month I placed a second order for accessories.   All except one shipped around the same time as the Mavic.  The last item was still on Backorder on this past Saturday.  On a whim, I emailed onlinesales to find out how much longer it would be on backorder.  They responded yesterday with an apology and as soon as they come in mine will get shipped.  And lo and behold today it shipped.  Interesting how a little nudge makes things move.  I suspect there are serious bugs in their software and back orders don't get filled until they are whined about. Or some nerd runs a batch job manually that bumps the queue.  Not very professional for such a big company.  Now you can say it is all coincidental that I whined the day before their stock was replenished but I'll tell you that's, not the case.  A friend of mine ordered the same item 10 days ago and got his 3 days later.  So that's definitely a software issue.

Come on DJI.  Fix your infrastructure.. Geez..
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your feedback. I have brought this to our pre-sales team and we will keep improving our service.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules