Since last update more crashes/flight records sync does not work
736 3 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Slowly I am really fed up completely with the ever worse working DJI GO4 after each update.

After multiple resets of my Xperia Z Ultra, deleting/deactivating all deletable apps I got DJI GO 4 running with very rare app-crashes.

After the last update two days ago it crashes again at every flight and I can´t sync my flight records anymore.

AND, NO !!!!, all You DJI Kens, Mindys, Thors and who ever. I WILL NOT FOR THE 30TH TIME RESET ANYTHING, DELETE AND REINSTALL ANYTHING, BE REMINDED THAT MY XPERIA Z ULTRA IS NOT ON THE LIST. MAVIC PRO WAS BOUGHT TO FLY IT AND NOT TO STUPIDLY SIT AROUND AND WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME TO FIDDLE  AROUND WITH CRAPPY SOFTWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS VERY PATIENT UP TO NOW AS EARLY ADOPTER BUT DJI MAKES THINGS WORSE EVERY WEEK. I AM VERY CLOSE TO CLOSE THE CHAPTER " MAVIC PRO" BECAUSE IT TURNS OUT IT WAS WASTED MONEY ON IGNORANT SOFTWARE ENGINEERS THAT DESTROY A BASICALLY WELL WORKING SYSTEM.

{:4_154:}   {:4_142:}   {:4_154:}    {:4_142:}  {:4_157:}
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Xperia Z Ultra was released on July 2013.  I don't think there's anything unreasonable if DJI Go is no longer compatible with a three year old phone. Its CPU Snapdragon 800 simply isn't powerful enough.

And please don't use all capital letters as it's very annoying for people to read. We have to take disciplinary action to your account if this happens again. Thank you.
2017-3-17
Use props
SteveDickin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I haven't tried mine yet since the update yesterday, but I have Nvidia Sheild and OnePlus3, both powerful enough but on my last attempts to use were both crashing 3 or 4 times per battery.  If I tried them now after recent updates I would feel exactly like the OP if they still failed.  By using capitals the OP has expressed his feelings and dissatisfaction in the correct manner in my opinion.  Many people use capitals at the wrong time to make their post stand out, but the OP started this thread and has created it with his feelings at the time highlighting what his mood is and portraying that clearly by his actions.

Others may disagree, but I felt his pain having been in the same situation and having had to buy an iPad to resolve my issue.
2017-3-17
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-17 03:15
Xperia Z Ultra was released on July 2013.  I don't think there's anything unreasonable if DJI Go is no longer compatible with a three year old phone. Its CPU Snapdragon 800 simply isn't powerful enough.

And please don't use all capital letters as it's very annoying for people to read. We have to take disciplinary action to your account if this happens again. Thank you.

Left the capital letters ON but reduced size. Would have changed the capitals if Your answer would have not been proving DJIs ignorance.

I wrote: Dji GO 4 was finally working on my Xperia Z Ultra somehow nicely (as it is with other MP-fellows here, read the posts) and NOW DJI - softworkers destroy the software as they do with every update.

And as You might read in several threads here: there ARE MAJOR problems with DJI GO 4.

So the only thing You should do here is - at least - apologize, promise to report to the software-engineers and express Your hope that with the next update things get better instead of worse. But history of DJI GO 4 teaches us: every time it gets worse.

ME, the "valued" customer (haha), paid YOU with part of the amount of my purchase(s) to be an interface to responsible DJI devs dep, so don´t threaten me with disciplinary actions against me if DJI does not do it´s job properly.

Normally I am a very calm person, but now I am fed up. Me, as a surgeon, would need my own graveyard for my deceased patients if would act like DJI to worsen things instead to improve. Think of that when You need a surgeon next time ...............................
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules