lvl.1

France

2017-3-23
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

Nice video!
The slow shots coming through the rock formations & music made it an intense video!
2017-3-23
Use props
SmartDrone.fr
lvl.1

France

TPVAerials Posted at 2017-3-23 17:46
Nice video!
The slow shots coming through the rock formations & music made it an intense video!

Thanks for support.
2017-3-23
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha SmartDrone,

Another nice video.  Good flying and camera work.  There is a setting that can help make some of your very minor adjustments smoother, but other than that, you are on your way!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-3-24
Use props
SmartDrone.fr
lvl.1

France

Cetacean Posted at 2017-3-24 00:22
Aloha SmartDrone,

Another nice video.  Good flying and camera work.  There is a setting that can help make some of your very minor adjustments smoother, but other than that, you are on your way!

Aloha,

There is one setting I changed after shooting several such videos => rotation speed and acceleration (left/right).

The default setting is good for piloting but it's a bit too nervous to make a smooth filming when rotating.

If you have other suggestions, don't mind to put them here.

Thanks for support.
2017-3-24
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

SmartDrone.fr Posted at 2017-3-24 03:10
Aloha,

There is one setting I changed after shooting several such videos => rotation speed and acceleration (left/right).

Aloha SmartDrone,

Good, those are the settings.  I have a bunch of other images of past threads on videography if you are interested.  They help put the options in perspective.

BTW, when you use those rotation speed and acceleration options, especially including the camera tilt, you still have to anticipate the end of the movement to return the stick to center or the dial to center.  If you do not anticipate the return to center, it can over correct for the movement and ruin the shot.  Now, that makes me nervous!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules