Ribbon cable phantom 4 pro?
2700 9 2017-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Empire099
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Hi everybody,

Does anyone know where can I buy the ribbon cable of the phantom 4 pro? Is the ribbon cable of a phantom 4 the same cabble of the phantom 4 pro?

Thanks forum!
2017-3-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Since the P4P camera is slightly bigger, the P4 ribbon cable would not fit. At this time the P4P ribbon cable isn't available.
2017-3-30
Use props
fans96e0e6e4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282310 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-30 21:43
Since the P4P camera is slightly bigger, the P4 ribbon cable would not fit. At this time the P4P ribbon cable isn't available.

when it will be available please ?
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans96e0e6e4 Posted at 2017-4-4 06:05
when it will be available please ?

That I wouldn't know. There isn't an ETA for parts like that to be made available on the DJI Website. You may need to send the unit in for repair as a more immediate solution.
2017-4-4
Use props
fans96e0e6e4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282310 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-4 11:40
That I wouldn't know. There isn't an ETA for parts like that to be made available on the DJI Website. You may need to send the unit in for repair as a more immediate solution.

Thanks, it is what is did.
2017-4-6
Use props
fans0ec2990b
lvl.1
United States

I would also like to know why a ribbon cable for the gimble/camera on the Phantom 4 Pro isn't available as a repair part? Obviously, they are available to repair shops?  I don't mind sending in my drone if I have damage I can't fix, but to pay a shop up to 200 dollars or so in labor and shipping  to replace a ribbon that takes minimal skills to accomplish appears to be gouging .  The ribbon is available for the Phantom 3 and 4 but not the pro?  I also don't want to send it in and be told I need a $700 dollar gimble replacement when the only issue is a severed cable.  I have read the horror stories of people getting ripped off by DJI repair. So my question is does anyone know why the cable is not available?

Thanks
2017-4-11
Use props
GreenHornet55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213222 ft
United States

fans0ec2990b Posted at 2017-4-11 18:28
I would also like to know why a ribbon cable for the gimble/camera on the Phantom 4 Pro isn't available as a repair part? Obviously, they are available to repair shops?  I don't mind sending in my drone if I have damage I can't fix, but to pay a shop up to 200 dollars or so in labor and shipping  to replace a ribbon that takes minimal skills to accomplish appears to be gouging .  The ribbon is available for the Phantom 3 and 4 but not the pro?  I also don't want to send it in and be told I need a $700 dollar gimble replacement when the only issue is a severed cable.  I have read the horror stories of people getting ripped off by DJI repair. So my question is does anyone know why the cable is not available?

Thanks

I do not have any answers to your questions, but if you think DJI is so bad, then maybe your next drone should bought elsewhere.
2017-4-11
Use props
fans0ec2990b
lvl.1
United States

GreenHornet55, if you don't have an answer to my question then don't bother to respond.  This isn't your issue so save your brown-nosing for someone else or perhaps we can have a conversation in another forum where the rules allow us to settle our differences more directly.     
2017-4-12
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

fans0ec2990b Posted at 2017-4-12 08:45
GreenHornet55, if you don't have an answer to my question then don't bother to respond.  This isn't your issue so save your brown-nosing for someone else or perhaps we can have a conversation in another forum where the rules allow us to settle our differences more directly.

There's a nice little forum near the Carmes-Deschaux...
2017-4-12
Use props
fans0ec2990b
lvl.1
United States

Too funny Antonio,

Thanks for the humor. Nothing rubs me more wrong than a person using the anonymity of the internet, playing holier than thou, in an attempt to win points with others on the forum.  
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules