RC joystick not aligned
1176 11 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frenck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142723 ft
Italy

This is normal? How can I adjust the joystick?

RC

RC

RC

RC
2017-4-7
Use props
SM-17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Malta

Mine is the same, i think it's the screen not the sticks.

Looks cheap
2017-4-7
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

They actually don't seem to be parallel , but  diverging a little (which I think is normal).  The different amount of outward inclination one can see in the picture,  I think is mostly due to the fact that the camera was not perfectly centered above the RC, making the left stick appear more slanted outwardly that the right stick.  
2017-4-7
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72618 ft
United States

My control is the same in appearance. I don't think anything is wrong as long as the phantom stops when you let go of the sticks they zero themselves out. since you have a pro+ does your hdmi module get very hot?
2017-4-7
Use props
SM-17
Second Officer
Netherlands

The p4p+ gets hot, that why it has a buildin fan in it, but the fan stopped working since last update.
2017-4-7
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

if the fan isn't working you should contact service. back to your pictures, my display appears to be a little off to. If you ever worked in manufacturing you would understand, they are selling so many of these that it's hard for them to keep up people work overtime and get job fiaftige then quality is sacrificed.
2017-4-7
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

Maybe refresh update might help, don't no that much I only have had mine for a few weeks and flew twice, but I am learning fast reading the forum the dues and donts.
2017-4-7
Use props
SM-17
Second Officer
Netherlands

Another topic about the fan not working since last plus remote update

https://forum.dji.com/thread-88171-1-1.html
2017-4-7
Use props
Frenck
lvl.2
Italy

squirrel Posted at 2017-4-7 03:11
My control is the same in appearance. I don't think anything is wrong as long as the phantom stops when you let go of the sticks they zero themselves out. since you have a pro+ does your hdmi module get very hot?

It is very hot in the bottom of HDMI. I noticed that with the new update the cooling fan is activated when the remote control burns a lot.
2017-4-12
Use props
Frenck
lvl.2
Italy

SM-17 Posted at 2017-4-7 04:49
The p4p+ gets hot, that why it has a buildin fan in it, but the fan stopped working since last update.

It is also the fan does not work continuously to conserve power. It is only activated when the remote is very hot ... I hope that this new version does not create problems to the internal parts
2017-4-12
Use props
Frenck
lvl.2
Italy

SM-17 Posted at 2017-4-7 05:56
Another topic about the fan not working since last plus remote update

https://forum.dji.com/thread-88171-1-1.html

In the last update the fan is not always active as in previous versions, I think this serves to make the batteries last longer. The fan is only activated when the remote control becomes very hot ...
2017-4-12
Use props
Frenck
lvl.2
Italy

I've noticed when I use smart modes, the operating system no longer responds to commands and is slow in captions. I do not know if this problem is due to the new firmware installed ...
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules