SCHEMATIC
1824 8 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans29e0f9d6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162884 ft
United States

Need help getting schematic for ribbon connector. I have male/female ends.... just not sure what ORDER they go in. This same connector operates the GIMBEL and the CAMERA.  Any help appreciated
2017-4-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI do not supply schematics for anything. Your best bet is to find someone with the same aircraft and look at their cable.
2017-4-11
Use props
Damjo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 324826 ft
United States

Check out youtube. Plenty of people showing how to assemble the gimbal after repair.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

DJI does not provide a schematic for these kind of gimbals. These types of repairs are generally done in house at their repair facilities. There are some customers that have taken it apart and supplied videos for their DIY fixes, but you do so at your own risk of incorrect installation. If you still have warranty on the aircraft, it would be best to send it into DJI for service to keep the warranty in tact.
2017-4-11
Use props
John Smith
lvl.2

United States

@"I have male/female ends.... just not sure what ORDER they go in"
2017-4-11
Use props
John Smith
lvl.2

United States

???

It's a ribbon cable!! How could you possibly not know what order they go?

2017-4-11
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

John Smith Posted at 2017-4-11 18:29

They are keyed connectors.  They only go in one way, unless you force them.  It would help if you said what aircraft you have.  Different cables are for different aircraft.
2017-4-11
Use props
fans29e0f9d6
lvl.1
United States

John Smith
Let me re phrase the question. I see that there were 7 wires connecting to this Connector. Five were pulled loose. I'm not a tech but common sense told me the others go back IN ORDER as you said. I'm told this is the WIFI cable. BTW it's a PHANTOM 3 STANDARD.

2017-4-12
Use props
fans29e0f9d6
lvl.1
United States

Thanks John for the help but please remember that not ALL of us are tech savvy like you

God Bless
2017-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules