MAVIC PRO Battery issue bye bye drone + bad service
690 6 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JellyPopsicles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8471 ft
Australia

1# Worst service at this stage i have a YouTube videos coming explaining this in more detail . not happy..... go with a brand where the company is willing to help anyone other than DJI keep a eye on YI has a drone coming soon and there service is amazing

2# i was flying the drone on a normal sunny 25 degrees day and yet the Mavic got battery errors while trying to return home drone is god knows where and before anyone says flight records apparently there is nothing there according to DJI so i don’t know what the hell is going on.

3# sent the RC black box records to DJI and i waited for a week and thought this is odd sent email back asking for a update 3 days later asking for the same info so good job there DJI so i sent the data again dunno why for as i sent this before Not Happy TBH.

Over all not happy with this experience.

Look i can under stand if i messed up 100% i wouldn’t be angry off but due to DJI  poor Quality battery’s I’m pretty angry

2017-4-15
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Do you have anything to back up your statements?
2017-4-15
Use props
JellyPopsicles
lvl.1
Australia

i have the black box records out of the RC controller, But yet to see DJI back up there products
2017-4-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JellyPopsicles Posted at 2017-4-15 14:57
i have the black box records out of the RC controller, But yet to see DJI back up there products

This is the fourth thread with the same s**t you have logs then put them up, but please don't make any more threads......
2017-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Could you please provide me with the case number or ticket number?
I'll help to look into it.
2017-4-15
Use props
JellyPopsicles
lvl.1
Australia

Mindy i have tried in boxing you but yet nothing before so crap service right there DJI ill be looking at court action
2017-4-16
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

JellyPopsicles Posted at 2017-4-16 20:14
Mindy i have tried in boxing you but yet nothing before so crap service right there DJI ill be looking at court action

Good luck doing that!
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules