How long does it take generally to receive products?
1578 4 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbf7815d6
New
Flight distance : 4708 ft
South Korea

Hello, guys!

I ordered a Mavic Pro(no rc, aircraft itself) and I'm waiting for it.

The problem is, I am traveling and must leave where I am staying on 28th... DJI told me they're shipping my item on 25th.

I'm so nervous because of the fact that I'm not an american and I won't be able to pick it up later.

Does anybody here know how long generally it takes from shipment to arrival???

How long did it take from as you got your tracking number to actually receive the package?

PLEASE... I'm desperate...
2017-4-22
Use props
fansbf7815d6
New
Flight distance : 4708 ft
South Korea

I'm currently staying at Cedar City, Utah! Thank you folks!
2017-4-22
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

The problem is, I am traveling and must leave where I am staying on 28th... DJI told me they're shipping my item on 25th.

You might get it in time from DJI but who knows? If you're willing to drive to, say, Las Vegas, you can get a Mavic from one of the Apple stores there today. Or, you can order one through Best Buy and (theoretically) pick it up in Washington, Utah (just down the interstate) on the 27th -- but again that's cutting it close. Yes, you'll have to pay sales tax if you order it from one of those retailers, but at least you won't have to wonder whether you'll get it in time.
2017-4-22
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

It is depending where they ship your order from. However, if they told you they will ship on 25th, then I doubt it can make it to your door step on 28th unless they ship overnight or 2nd day within the US.
2017-4-22
Use props
Evaunit01berser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150427 ft
United States

mine was supposed to be shipped on the 19th. The only thing that happened was they printed the label and it never made it to fedex. Customer service told me the 21st it was supposed to be dispatched but it never left that day either. What makes this even worse is, I am 2 hours from the atlanta warehouse. I could have just drove down and picked it up myself at how long its taking now.
2017-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules