parachute system for DJI Inpire 1
4139 10 2015-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Adamec
lvl.1

Czechia

Do you know the parachute system for DJI Inpire 1 please ???

I don't know any good sollution in this time

my search results:

MARS Parachutes - maybe ? (from facebook)
"DJI inspire users will get a mounting kit and Mars 58 Parachute system (over $450 value) for free if you bring your DJI inspire into our shop for us to test fit our new system We are located in Anaheim,CA email us at info@marsparachutes.com"

Opale Paramodels - nothing?

SkyCat - maybe in the coming months?
"The X55 parachute launcher has been developed mainly for the Inspire, here is the link to our website:
http://www.skycat.pro/shop/skycat-x55-cf-all-in-one-package-for-3-5-kg-uavs
However, it is quite tricky to mount the tube on the Inspire as the balance must be kept with a good access to all components. for this reason we are developing a mounting kit with specific brackets and instructions. This kit should be available in the coming months. If you are a DIYer the mounting should be no problem for you though."

Flying Eye - what is it? DIY?
http://www.flyingeye.fr/accessoire/parachute-inspire/

2015-3-4
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

Wow! What an expensive price for the Flying Eagle, but also the most integrated an looks the best.  I think Mars has good potential, since they have already made parachute systems successfully. Hopefully DJI will make one themselves
2015-3-4
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Typical French.... want to charge almost as much for a parachute as the Inspire costs !

That would buy probably four years of Insurance with crash cover included by which time the Inspire will be antique and something newer and better will be around.
2015-3-4
Use props
flbstudio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone have any experience with parachutes? The only accident I've seen was someone flying the Inspire into a structure...I don't think the parachute would have helped much! And otherwise, just these freak stories of the Inspire "suddenly crashing into the ground" or whatever other electrical problems there seemed to be. So, point being, has anyone ever USED a parachute on an aerial system?
2015-3-4
Use props
Dimjar
lvl.1

France

Opale Paramodels - nothing?

I am looking for a system for my inspire too, reached Opale Paramodels, and a system for the Inspire will be released soon, with a light weight, a weak sink rate, not too bulky and at an interesting price. I am waiting for this kit to be released, flying eye is way too expensive.
2015-4-14
Use props
Dimjar
lvl.1

France

Teased on social networks!
2015-5-6
Use props
Dimjar
lvl.1

France

Opale Paramodels just released its parachute system for the Inspire 1, for 199€. Check out on their Youtube channel there's a video and the product is on their website.
2015-8-20
Use props
Gaetan974
New

Réunion

Bonjour  
JE CONFIRME Voir ICI

2015-9-8
Use props
axelth
New

France

Gaetan974 Posted at 2015-9-8 18:46
Bonjour  
JE CONFIRME Voir ICI

A test video of the Opale parachute system: https://vid.me/y5aJ

not working AT ALL !!!
2016-2-9
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

flbstudio Posted at 2015-3-4 23:03
Does anyone have any experience with parachutes? The only accident I've seen was someone flying the  ...

I dont think a parchute on the inspire would work because the legs on the inspire are up while flying. If there were an emergency that would require a parachute to deploy i dont think there would be time to get the legs in landing mode.
2016-2-9
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-2-9 15:11
I dont think a parchute on the inspire would work because the legs on the inspire are up while fly ...

Yea, who knows. Unless someone actually runs in to the issue and then tells about it!

I know that my two little crashes would not have been helped with a parachute!
2016-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules