DJI - Thread Accessibility Suggestion..Please!
1772 6 2015-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

DJI....Can you please add a feature to the thread that allows you to jump at a point from either the top or bottom of the thread to another page, ie.
I am at the top of pg. 1 of a thread, i have seen all of pg. 1 already and pg. 2 etc. and i want to jump to pg. 5 or to the last pg. as i know i have not seen that pg. before...
As in the attached...

Thank you for listening...

Page.JPG
2015-3-4
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Just click on last in the title and it will take you to the top of the last page.
2015-3-4
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-3-5 13:05
Just click on last in the title and it will take you to the top of the last page.

Gerry,
Thank you and yes that works great!, though just thought if i might be reviewing something while on pg. 1 or 2 etc. or maybe i am on pg. 7 and want to go back to pg. 1 etc...and did not want to scroll about..It is not a major for DJI to add this and it would save a few seconds of my life each time to do this to do something else useful.
2015-3-4
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-3-5 13:14
Gerry,
Thank you and yes that works great!, though just thought if i might be reviewing something w ...

You can click on any page number and bring up that page.
2015-3-4
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-3-5 13:19
You can click on any page number and bring up that page.

i know you can but you can only do this by going back to the main Phantom page ...
I do not want to have to go back to the main page to do this, i should be able to jump to any other page from the page that i am on...
Maybe i am missing something on my screen, not sure...
I am on a couple other forums for something completely different and i could be on pg. 19, scroll up or down a bit and click on pg. 2 for example vs. have to go back to the main menu.
2015-3-4
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-3-5 13:30
i know you can but you can only do this by going back to the main Phantom page ...
I do not want to ...

Come on, this is DJI we're talking about.  They just learned last week how to block spam, something all other forums have learned a long time ago.  You're expecting to much from them I think.
2015-3-4
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Now that is funny and all to true...maybe by Christmas 2020!
But hey, i think they are listening a little more....
2015-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules