turn around ?
569 5 2017-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jfak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982723 ft
United States

Sent my Phantom 3A refurb back for service on 3/31.

Case CAS-540618-G9N9S1

It has been under free repair since 4/17 which reported as 3-4 working days time then changed to 3-6 working days.
Well it has now been 8 working days and nothing seems to be going on.

Why is there such a rash of extremely low service? Why don't you inform customers instead of having them complain and complain.

Can I find out what the REALISTIC estimate for retrun of drone is ???  No lies please !

2017-4-27
Use props
fans7a9daf3c
New
Flight distance : 115210 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat as you. They've had the drone since 4/5.  I hear they just moved repair facilities and this is why there's such a back log.  Mine is also a free repair under warranty.  I told them that they should consider replacing vs repairing if they don't have the bandwidth to handle all these repairs.  Whether they do it or not, who knows.
2017-4-27
Use props
Jfak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982723 ft
United States

Thanks, I've heard the same thing. But there is no excuse for leading customers on without informing them of delays. And then any realistic return delivery dates.
One poor user on this forum said that DJI was mailing back his quad and it isn't even listed as capable of being tracked for several days !!! Did they really mail it out???
C'mon DJI. You could do much better by just informing people and not shattering expectations.

I've asked DJI to extend my warranty by the amount of time they have had it for a simple repair, that almost one month now !

This is not typical of a reputable company, they should be ashamed.
2017-4-27
Use props
fans7a9daf3c
New
Flight distance : 115210 ft
United States

Jfak Posted at 2017-4-27 12:35
Thanks, I've heard the same thing. But there is no excuse for leading customers on without informing them of delays. And then any realistic return delivery dates.
One poor user on this forum said that DJI was mailing back his quad and it isn't even listed as capable of being tracked for several days !!! Did they really mail it out???
C'mon DJI. You could do much better by just informing people and not shattering expectations.

I just got an update that mine has been repaired and will ship in 2 days, so I suspect you will hear soon!
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, deeply sorry for the delay in repair process. We are aware of that and trying our best to speed up the process so you will get back the drone soon.
Your case has been reported to the repair team, will escalate it and contact you for an update, thanks for your patience.
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans7a9daf3c Posted at 2017-4-27 14:52
I just got an update that mine has been repaired and will ship in 2 days, so I suspect you will hear soon!

Thanks for your update, nice to know you will receive it soon, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules