Camera recording problem
804 9 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8bba06d9
New
Australia

After a small crash into a tree my camera wo t record. It says my sd card is full which its completely empty. The icons wont light up to allow me to choose camera or video or record. Is this just a sd card pro lem?
2017-4-30
Use props
Simon123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20062 ft
Australia

Hi there fans8bba06d9..
2017-5-7
Use props
Simon123
lvl.1
Australia

Hi there fans8bba06d9.. have you solved this issue? Strange that you have no responses, I seem to have a similar issue and I cant seem to find anyone else aside from yourself. Hopefully we can sort this out as I'd really like to start flying/recording video again, like sooner rather than later. Mine doesnt say SD card full, it shows it as empty after re-formatting the card and all camera functions seem to work ok aside from the 'video/photo' record button and the button that switches from video to still shot. I would really like some feedback from DJI on this one.
2017-5-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Firstly, try to format the card in the camera. That will make certain the card is returned to a clean state. If that does not work, try another card. If you still have a problem, then about all you can do is replace the entire gimbal assembly.
2017-5-7
Use props
Simon123
lvl.1
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-7 15:55
Firstly, try to format the card in the camera. That will make certain the card is returned to a clean state. If that does not work, try another card. If you still have a problem, then about all you can do is replace the entire gimbal assembly.

Hi Geebax,

Any Idea on what might be causing my issue, posted late last night, titled "Camera problem - wont record video or swap vid/cam mode after crash"..?

Sorry to be jumping in on your post fans8bba06d9
2017-5-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Simon123 Posted at 2017-5-7 18:42
Hi Geebax,

Any Idea on what might be causing my issue, posted late last night, titled "Camera problem - wont record video or swap vid/cam mode after crash"..?

No, there is nothing in what you have told us that gives me a clue.
2017-5-7
Use props
Simon123
lvl.1
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-7 20:25
No, there is nothing in what you have told us that gives me a clue.

Ok, so i'm guessing you haven't read my original post, thanks anyway captain.
2017-5-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Simon123 Posted at 2017-5-8 01:23
Ok, so i'm guessing you haven't read my original post, thanks anyway captain.

I did read your post, but as I said, there were no clues in there that I could work on. Note that no-one else has replied either. In theory, after your repair, it should have worked.
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you still need help?
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Simon123 Posted at 2017-5-7 18:42
Hi Geebax,

I responded to you on your own thread.
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules