DJI Go 4 screen record:

2017-5-1
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are the 2 warnings you're getting at about 12 min mark? Point of non return? Looks like you had plenty of battery for the journey back home...
Impressive distance. You're using anything to extend the range? Or stock?
2017-5-2
Use props
AceSar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1769436 ft
Japan

chalde Posted at 2017-5-2 03:42
What are the 2 warnings you're getting at about 12 min mark? Point of non return? Looks like you had plenty of battery for the journey back home...
Impressive distance. You're using anything to extend the range? Or stock?

Hi Chalde, the upper warning was telling me "the battery just enough to back home",the lower warning said "the tap fly mode fail cause the point ( I tapped ) was out of the front visual sensor work area ".

I had done 3KM 、3.5 KM range test before this time , I guess the  battery could fly a little more than that ,so this time I suppose to fly the Mavic 4KM , and when passing the 4KM ,the signal and battery condiction was good yet ,so I keep flying until the back home warning come out .

My MavicPro has no modified or extend things , it's a normal one like everybody's .

Hope you could understand my english :p
2017-5-2
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AceSar Posted at 2017-5-2 04:23
Hi Chalde, the upper warning was telling me "the battery just enough to back home",the lower warning said "the tap fly mode fail cause the point ( I tapped ) was out of the front visual sensor work area ".

I had done 3KM 、3.5 KM range test before this time , I guess the  battery could fly a little more than that ,so this time I suppose to fly the Mavic 4KM , and when passing the 4KM ,the signal and battery condiction was good yet ,so I keep flying until the back home warning come out .

Thanks for the info.
Never pushed the mavic above 1km, as I was unfamiliar with the places where I was able to fly with unobstructed/clear signal.
Good to know you can reach 4km+ without losing signal in good conditions.
2017-5-2
Use props
AceSar
lvl.3
Japan

chalde Posted at 2017-5-2 04:44
Thanks for the info.
Never pushed the mavic above 1km, as I was unfamiliar with the places where I was able to fly with unobstructed/clear signal.
Good to know you can reach 4km+ without losing signal in good conditions.

yes, I am exiting to get this long distance too, cause in my hometown city , I fly 500m the signal lost , I even had doubt was my Mavic a low quality one ? now  we know the radio interference in city is so strong .
2017-5-2
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AceSar Posted at 2017-5-2 04:58
yes, I am exiting to get this long distance too, cause in my hometown city , I fly 500m the signal lost , I even had doubt was my Mavic a low quality one ? now  we know the radio interference in city is so strong .

Yeah, I get about 800 m with mine, with lots of trees around, before the signal becomes garbled... 900m, signal is super weak.
2017-5-2
Use props
Duncs65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232264 ft
Australia

Great Videos - you've got nerves of steel.
2017-5-2
Use props
AceSar
lvl.3
Japan

Duncs65 Posted at 2017-5-2 22:27
Great Videos - you've got nerves of steel.

nerves of steel ! ok, let me google translat it to find out what it means  
2017-5-2
Use props
jeffmossy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 798409 ft
United Kingdom

Fantastic pictures. Well done
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now