Repair my drone 2nd chase
512 1 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alan34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136325 ft
Australia

What's wrong with dji support.  This is my 2nd time to post in here about my Mavic case. Recently I continuesly contact dji support via online chat about my Mavic still undertake damage assessment. It's almost been 5 working days since conducting assessment. Please!  if you can not guarante the section job done in the desired time then don't put the time on website

On Tuesday I contact the DJI support they told me to wait patiently and they told me the quote has been released but can't view it. I checked by myself online and status is still conducting assessment.

Yesterday I contact the DJI support they told me to wait patiently AGAIN, they told me the quote email has been sent  to my address. I told him I didn't received the email regarding about this case( including spam, junk mail). After that they told me keep wait.

Today I contact DJI support AGAIN, they told me they have already informed invoices department about my issue that I am experiencing. Just by now I checked my email still nothing and I checked case progress and still the same as Tuesday.

DJI online support is totally useless and the support service is terrible.

Case number CAS-590656-H4X6V0 

Alan
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do, Alan.
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. I have brought this to our management and we will escalate the case for you.
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules