1143 4 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf92bf5ae
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162421 ft
United States

Hello all,
I've searched this forum for a similar topic, but couldn't find one.  Hopefully someone can help me.

After the last firmware update, I have noticed that upon start-up, my Mavic is not reading the SD Card that I've used since Day 1.  I have to physically pop it out and pop it back in while the Mavic is powered up.  Then, I have to reset all of my camera settings.  As I said...All was fine until what seems like the last update.

I don't have a different card to try, but has anyone had a similar issue and could you suggest a solution / workaround?  

Thanks in advance,

- Craig
2017-5-4
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Or the SD got damaged. You won't know until you try another card.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Craig, please try to format the SD card then test again.
Besides, just as dronist mentioned, if you can test with another SD card, we can know if it's the issue with the SD card itself.
2017-5-4
Use props
cbeastwood1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162421 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-4 19:20
Hi Craig, please try to format the SD card then test again.
Besides, just as dronist mentioned, if you can test with another SD card, we can know if it's the issue with the SD card itself.

Thanks, Mindy.  Re-formatting the SD card through DJI Go 4 seems to have worked.  It seems to have been having an issue once the card was getting filled up, and freeing up space on the card seems to have solved that issue.
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

cbeastwood1 Posted at 2017-5-8 04:26
Thanks, Mindy.  Re-formatting the SD card through DJI Go 4 seems to have worked.  It seems to have been having an issue once the card was getting filled up, and freeing up space on the card seems to have solved that issue.

Glad to hear that. Hope you enjoy your flight with DJI product.
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules