Repaired drone won't connect
4188 8 2017-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIU+1F44D
lvl.2
Flight distance : 967267 ft
United States

I just received my drone today from the DJI repair facility in CA today. The remote will not connect to the aircraft. I know there has been two firmware updates since I sent it in repair but I don't really see that being the problem since it won't even connect. I am currently downloading DJI assestant 2 and will try to update the controler. and aircraft. The aircraft connected before the repair (I crashed into a tree my fault) it was just busted up but did connect and the camera worked just not the gamble.  I did list in the description that every flight I had made prior to the accident I was getting a strong magnetic interference warning but the aircraft seemed to work fine.  
2017-5-11
Use props
DJIU+1F44D
lvl.2
United States

I purchased a new Mavic while waiting the 6 weeks for the repair/shipping and what's weird is my new remote will not connect to the repaired mavic nor will my remote from the repaired mavic connect to the new one.  
2017-5-11
Use props
PimpDawg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

Stupid question: did you go through the pairing process? There is a small button on the aircraft that you must press to pair the controller.

2017-5-11
Use props
DJIU+1F44D
lvl.2
United States

Well that wasn't stupid at all I had never done that thank you. The remote  now says stick emi2 manual RTH but no camera and no connect   
2017-5-11
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

DJIU+1F44D Posted at 2017-5-11 19:09
Well that wasn't stupid at all I had never done that thank you. The remote  now says stick emi2 manual RTH but no camera and no connect

So are you saying that you still can't connect the Mavic to the RC?
The linking method should work. You should then check the firmware and update if necessary.  Then if you get any more messages, it may be necessary to do some calibrations.
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Check the firmware of the RC and aircraft, make sure both are up to date, then link them again. Please calibrate the RC if it has a stick error.
2017-5-12
Use props
fans62c045a1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29511 ft
United States

LOL Dont Feel Bad I had the same Issue I received my DAF (Dead After Flight) Mavic Back and had the same issue. I was scanning bar codes but thanks to You Tube I was connected in less than a Min.
2017-5-12
Use props
DJIU+1F44D
lvl.2
United States

What's happening now is the  remote will connect but there is no  camera and in the app it still says not connected.  I also have the litchi app and it is the same ways says not connected and no camera.  The pairing did fix the remote connecting to he air craft.  I am going to try an update the  aircraft and remote with he pic today and calibrate the sticks.
2017-5-12
Use props
DJIU+1F44D
lvl.2
United States

Ok thank you everyone for he help. The pairing, firmware update and stick calibration fixed it all. Thanks again.
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules