Reset remote control for inspire one
4437 3 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2a3c5d4a
New
Germany

does anybody know this problem:
i was updating the slave remote for my inspire 1. During the beginning of the update the update changed to update version 1.8.0 wich is not working with the inspire1.
After this Update the app is just giving me the opportunity to connect with a phantom3 pro.
What can i do?
i hope there is a way to reset the remote to get the right update.

THX for your time

2017-5-12
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have seen this before recently and maybe Donnie can help remember this one too. It sounds like you installed the wrong FW version on your remote and it is not recognized properly in the Go App..  I do not remember if the member was able to fix this by rolling back to the last Inspire 1 FW using the SD chip in the remote?  You cannot use the Go App at this point, and will need to try the old FW installation method.  

This most likely will not help you but this is the resetting procedure:
Try resetting the RC by using the following button combination:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller

Sorry this happened and it might need to be returned to DJI repairs for reprogramming.

Rich
2017-5-12
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

i had this issue with a RC i bought used. Donnie tried to help but nothing i did worked. i ended up sending back to the person i bought it from for a refund.

pretty much when i turned it on i got no beeping or sound, the far left light was a dim blue color. and when trying to downgrade the FW via the app it said Phantom Professional 1.8 was on the RC but wouldnt downgrade. even using a USB drive with 1.5 and 1.6 failed to fix
2017-5-12
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did you happen to remove the HDMI module from a Phantom  and swap it with your Inspire by any chance ?  I have seen this cause it .

How are you updating by the way ?  are you using the Go app device , make sure you have a good wi fi signal to the go app device .

Has the slave been used and updated in the Past or is this the first time ever ?  did you buy the sytem new and did the RC slave  caome with it or did you get it seperate.

Strange I have not seen this in 2 years then I see it twice in a month .....

Let me know

donnie
2017-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules