Lens Cast Calibration profile
2924 11 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

Hey all, as people talk about here and there about mavic have Vignetting and color shift.
i saw some intresting tutorial to fix and make a profile for the lens,
1. Capture one LCC Tool.
2. cornerfix
3.Adobe lens profile creator.
How ever i didnt quite succed to make profile that can be used for video editing for example the Adobe premiere i dont know how to add the profiles there.
any suggestion to make Lens correction as needed to fix vignetting in Premiere?

They work however i want to make profile that i can work with on Premiere, how someone can help me!

Here some videos i found,

2017-5-15
Use props
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

For example heres image from Mavic.

is jpg not raw, still i have raw photos also but i cant find to make profile
2017-5-15
Use props
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

up? any idea how to make profile?
2017-5-15
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

FWIW the last couple of firmware releases included lens profiles for DNG files that compensate for color shift and vignette. I can see the new profile in Lightroom and Photoshop.
2017-5-15
Use props
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-5-15 19:49
FWIW the last couple of firmware releases included lens profiles for DNG files that compensate for color shift and vignette. I can see the new profile in Lightroom and Photoshop.

I know but it don't fix any vignetting or color shift, just the distortion of lens.
i'm looking for profile to make the color shift disappear. i Saw someone at the forum named Lisi did it, but i'm not sure how she did in which program and if it will work on Video.

Here you can see it dosent fix any color shift or vignetting.

Mavic.jpg
2017-5-16
Use props
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

Heres what Lisi did :
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=3#pid769020

Yet i cant find proper way to make this in footage video.
2017-5-16
Use props
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

The LCC Tool is amazing and did incredible job correcting the vignetting and color shift. i need to find how to make it happen in Premiere
2017-5-16
Use props
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

Here something i made with the LCC Tool in Phase one software, too bad this profile cant be copied to the premiere
2017-5-16
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Flyinglow Posted at 2017-5-16 06:54
I know but it don't fix any vignetting or color shift, just the distortion of lens.
i'm looking for profile to make the color shift disappear. i Saw someone at the forum named Lisi did it, but i'm not sure how she did in which program and if it will work on Video.

I'm sorry, I misspoke. Latest versions of Lightroom and Photoshop have lens profiles that correct for lens field distortion. Latest versions of DJI firmware attempt to address vignette and color issues in DNG files.

In my testing, DNG are generally better, but the effect is still visible, especially if you boost saturation or contrast.
2017-5-16
Use props
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-5-16 08:51
I'm sorry, I misspoke. Latest versions of Lightroom and Photoshop have lens profiles that correct for lens field distortion. Latest versions of DJI firmware attempt to address vignette and color issues in DNG files.

In my testing, DNG are generally better, but the effect is still visible, especially if you boost saturation or contrast.

i know, but the video part is more important to work on than DNG files, i wish this phase one magic software could create this amazing profile for adobe.
look how perfect it makes, even when i boost saturation there no visible spot anymore!
its pure magic, i'm amazed and frustrated the same time cause i cant find way to do it in premiere
2017-5-16
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Flyinglow Posted at 2017-5-16 09:33
i know, but the video part is more important to work on than DNG files, i wish this phase one magic software could create this amazing profile for adobe.
look how perfect it makes, even when i boost saturation there no visible spot anymore!
its pure magic, i'm amazed and frustrated the same time cause i cant find way to do it in premiere

Wonder if you could use the same technique in After Effects?
2017-5-16
Use props
Flyinglow
lvl.2
Israel

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-5-16 10:03
Wonder if you could use the same technique in After Effects?

never worked on after effects, i would search about it
2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules