Amazing Rice Fields of Bali in Tegalalang, Indonesia Aerial View
545 6 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscfae7a3a
New
Flight distance : 28245 ft
United Kingdom

Enjoy the great views shot on my Mavic Pro.
https://youtu.be/I9avBTTZfkA
2017-5-19
Use props
Matrix05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92339 ft
United States

Very nice video
2017-5-19
Use props
fanscfae7a3a
New
United Kingdom

Thank you. I have a lot of other footage but unfortunately I'm no good a t editing videos so haven't manage to put them in any meaningful form.
2017-5-20
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

fanscfae7a3a Posted at 2017-5-20 02:34
Thank you. I have a lot of other footage but unfortunately I'm no good a t editing videos so haven't manage to put them in any meaningful form.

Yes, could do with some editing. An hour of fun flying the drone, then 10 hours of stress trying to edit it all together, I know the feeling. Nice shots in there, great location.
2017-5-20
Use props
fanscfae7a3a
New
United Kingdom

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-20 03:06
Yes, could do with some editing. An hour of fun flying the drone, then 10 hours of stress trying to edit it all together, I know the feeling. Nice shots in there, great location.

Exactly my feeling too.
2017-5-20
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

What are you using to edit?

I found bits of various youtube tutorials helpful. Search for 'how to edit drone footage' and watch the first 20, you'll pick up some ideas to help.

Be brutal, aim for 2 minutes maybe, if you're not 100% happy with a shot drop it. If you end up with 15 seconds you've done well
2017-5-20
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of re-editing your video. I've wanted to try editing someone else's video for a while, sorry, just happened to be you.

It was a youtube tip, basically cut out all the jerky movements, wobbles and bits you don't like. Then delete any clips that are shorter than 5 seconds of smooth movement. If you've had to cut a bit out of the middle of a long clip you can hide it by inserting a different clip in the middle.

I'd be interested to know what you think

2017-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules