Gimble jitter due to hard initialization on startup
705 2 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb298947a
lvl.1

United States

CAS-485254-T1B5B8  

Within the first month of having my mavic drone my camera feed would have a stutter. This wasnt a big deal because i could edit it in post. The problem just got worse with gimble motor error then after a firmware update and lots of caliberation and physical gimble therapy the gimble stoped displaying errors but the jitter was still present.

I finally got fed up with this, having a working drone for a couple weeks, and sent it in to be fixed. I clearly stated my problem but was still quoted to fix the gimble... i called a week or so later to be told that i would be "escalated" and my drone would be inspected to see if it was covered under warrenty. I contacted them a week or 2 later asking if anything had been done still nothing. Its been about a month now and still no progress or info.

I need my drone for some of my projects and i feel like its being held hostage unless i pay. I want to have a good experience and purchase more professional drones and googles but this has left me a little sour. Please help me
2017-5-22
Use props
fans46822f95
New
Flight distance : 23855 ft
United States

I guess I get to retype this after "egistering"...thanks   I have had mavic a week 6 short flights , now getting gimball warnings, tried low to no wind, new props, re calibrate etc,,,now dji techs have me installing assistant 2 which can't see my mavic only shows inspire option ???
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties, I’ve asked the designated department to take care of you case soon, we will have someone to contact you for details soon,  I’ll keep an eye on it as well. Appreciate for your patience!
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules