USB Connections to Remote Controller & Main Unit
571 1 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dezzie B
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys - this is my first day with a Mavic Pro and I am new to the forums etc so apologies for this simple request

Please could someone tell me:
1. Which USB cable do I need to connect to my PC from the Remote Controller e.g what type of connection is it at the remote controller end? I don't recognise it? It's square/rectangular looking and there was no cable supplied in the box.

2. Which USB cable do I need to connect to my PC from the Mavic Pro Unit, there was no cable supplied in the box.

3. Anyone know why these cables are not supplied with the purchase?

I've set aside time today to do a test flight, only to find that I can't connect my Remote Controller to my PC to download the firmware - so it looks like I now need to order the correct cables, but I don't exactly know which type of cables to order.

Or should I contact DJI and ask them to ship them to me? Should they have been included in the purchase or is it my mistake in expecting everything to be included?

Many thanks for any advice and help.

2017-5-27
Use props
Lok Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1486660 ft
United Kingdom

Use the USB cable that was given in the box. I cannot connect the Mavic nor the remote controller to my PC using third party cable. Only the microusb cable from the box works for me.
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules